The Cultural Differences of.......Biscuits

• Thread starter Deleted member 149562
  • Start date
Orange ones??? Why did I not know they're a thing? 🤔 now I have to go and find one...
snapshotimagehandler_1081214274.jpeg

Biscuits are lethal in general...there's so many you could open a packet of and just eat the whole thing without a second thought....like Cadburys Fingers! Before you know it there's 3 left and you think, oh well, might as well eat them as well!

Kit Kat

Some might say its a sweet
Some might say its a biscuit

I don't care...I just like them :)

Especially the mint ones, orange ones, toffee ones, honeycomb ones, dark ones.......

Are you drooling yet? :lol:

Marshmallow and caramel....seriously yummy stuff

To heck with the calories....gimme...gimme....gimme :)
What's a calorie? 🤔

I grew up in USA.. now live in a British island..
Brits calling cookies and crackers
Biscuits is nuts 🤣
This is the true meaning for all..
☺️🤣

Biscuits for dogs
dog-biscuits-11a.jpg

Biscuits for humans
Biscuits-and-Gravy-Recipe.jpg

Anyone not have southern pan fried chicken wif biscuits and gravy. Has not lived

Cookies
Oreo-Two-Cookies.png

Cookies and milk
I know of waitrose cookies..
Crackers
GettyImages-1346196461-d3fe3175333a4afea16d6ac45a027d36.jpeg

Wud like to see cheese or peanut butter on ur biscuits. Everything better when on a ritz.🤪

The picture of the biscuits and gravy brings back memories of field work in the southern states. I would be on sawmill startups and the hotels we stayed at inevitably would have the gray gravy and biscuits at the hotels in the mornings. After eating them a couple of times I couldn't force myself to eat them any more. I am sure the home cooked version is pretty good but the continuously warmed version at the Holiday Inn Express became pretty disgusting pretty quick.

Where do Hush Puppies fit into this mix of carbohydrate charged ethnic food. I told my grandson a horrible, false, story about how hush puppies are made.

Wait, so people in the UK call these:
1647453021157.png

Biscuits??

Most reactions

Back