Thanks Hoddy

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Well I went and browsed hoddy's fish room.
Sorry Guys all the Best Ones came home with me.

They are in Cups for today Only - So that I can Monitor them, and make sure they all eat.(Which they Have)

So Here Goes.

Little SD Marbled White and Blue.
Problem swimming,Can't see a Swim Bladder in him.
Picture001-16.jpg

Picture003-13.jpg

Clown Tail ?
Picture010-12.jpg

Picture009-12.jpg

MG Feather tail
Picture014-9.jpg

Picture023-9.jpg

Picture055-2.jpg

Short Body Siblings
Picture017-9.jpg

Picture034-8.jpg

Picture035-6.jpg

Picture051-6.jpg

Black Melanos
HM PK and HM + Female
Picture036-6.jpg

Picture042-7.jpg

Picture020-7.jpg

Spoonhead
Picture044-8.jpg

Marble Rosetail HM
Picture047-4.jpg

Picture027-7.jpg

Picture029-9.jpg

Orange HM
Picture024-9.jpg

Picture025-6.jpg

wow youve had a very good day, they are all stunning, i hope the first one is ok, im not really in the know about bettas, but i really hope he/she is ok

shelagh xxxx

wow youve had a very good day, they are all stunning, i hope the first one is ok, im not really in the know about bettas, but i really hope he/she is ok

shelagh xxxx

Thanks,
They have al eaten Guppy fry and pellets.
The 1st one is very skinnyand can't see a swim bladder organ. It is chasing the guppy fry best it can. but has taken a few pelletts. he is in 2inch of water so he is not stressed about swimming around.

I think I may have struck the Holy Grail though and found a Clown Tail, Will wait and see what happens with his finnage.

Plus can't believe he had ShortBodied Siblings. Can't wai to get them all breeding.

Well done, they are stunning! I was gonna go and get some from him but it was a 2 hour round trip so changed my mind.

Hoddy has some great fishies :good: Be nice to see them when they get into their tanks :good:

I think I may have struck the Holy Grail though and found a Clown Tail, Will wait and see what happens with his finnage.
What is a clown tail? Looks like a DRCT (double ray crown tail)

Hope they are all ok.still have quite a few left.Not suprised gill never took them all lmao.

Thanks again for taking them off me,Done me a huge favour by taking the amount you did,

Thanks,Ben.

Hope they are all ok.still have quite a few left.Not suprised gill never took them all lmao.

Thanks again for taking them off me,Done me a huge favour by taking the amount you did,

Thanks,Ben.

No probs Ben,

they are all amazing, and the Shortbodied have already spawned last night. The male jumped over into the females cup.

They are busy flaring and making bubble nests. I have placed some females near them to see what buublenesting they produce. so far so good.

gimpy is trying his hardest to flare but not much luck. atleast he is eating and keeping himself busy chasing the guppy fry.

Spoonhead has such a feisty character, he is def a keeper.

Thank God that Pitdownpaul arrived just before me. so it conveniently looked like we had swapped fish and plants. the wife fell for it. but she was even happier when i gave her some money. :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

they are all gonna live next to the PC in the 1gallon cubes i bought from you aswell. and i will get some more from wilkinson today.

wow, obsession much? where are you going to keep them all? is your plan to breed them and sell or is it simply the joy of having so many??

well what can i say,Im a betta genius.well not that far but i must of had some nice bettas for gill to spend that much.

Thanks,Ben.

Well as all my females had barred up after beibngf next to the ones i wanted to breed.
i have 6 spawns going on.

Wonderlust bred with the little DTHM last night and did not even harm her.
Trying him with the LittleSB Copper Female today as she has already bred with her sibling.

The Black Melano PK's are busy getting jiggy.

Well as all my females had barred up after beibngf next to the ones i wanted to breed.
i have 6 spawns going on.

Wonderlust bred with the little DTHM last night and did not even harm her.
Trying him with the LittleSB Copper Female today as she has already bred with her sibling.

The Black Melano PK's are busy getting jiggy.
Blimey! You are gonna need zillions of tanks lol! :hyper:

Most reactions

Back