Tetra forum!!!!

Hi All Tetra Lover,

Do anyone has any photo or pic of the tetra.
Can we have some to share for viewing?

Take a look at this one. it some pic i have taken from my new setup.
http://www.geocities.com/thydivineone/

I m new to breeding tetra so i m still learning.
They seen to be very timid fish and need alot of plant for them to hide. But i do find albino tetra are not so timid.

Thanks
Best Regards
TS
:D

well thanks for getting the gourami forum. I have been at that too for a long while. Glad to see someone else has a appreciation hmm tetra forum. Why not just characin and cyprinid forum like cfc said.

I personally think for the benfit of newbies that the forum shoul be called tetra 7 characin forum beacuse then newbies will know it about teteras and in the bit below its wil give a few examples of other chracians eg. silver dollar. I thought that was a good idea good for newbies and Pros!!! lol :D anyways alot of peeps think its a great idea ....also i would liek to say that sure cyrinaid forum could be done but a tetra forum is much more needed!!!! beacsue it invloves alot more people thousand upon milloins of fish hobbist all have tetras and chracians!!!! thats why i am camapigning for tetra forum!!!! :D

I don't get it, still no responce from william and some more posts by mods and what they think would be nice :thumbs: :D

Well I think its a good idea and it could well happen if its joint with the barbs. We're discussing it at the moment :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back