Tetra forum!!!!

perhaps Characin forums (American and African) as well as a Carp-Like Fishies forum are must-haves =) lots of people keep all sorts of Characins other than Tetras, and lots keep Danios and Rasboras (Carp-like!) and none of these fishies have a forum

I say:

- Can we?

- Yes!

- Then, We Must!!!

(sorry, but I can't deny my German roots)

Yes! Great idea, and it only makes sense; there are forums out there for every other kind of fish practically, but tetras are such a favorite, that there should be a forum for it.

I have none at the moment, but probably will get a school or two eventually...

Go for it!!! :fish:

Hi it nice to have a forum oage discuss about tetra.

I Myself has some tetra fish.

The Albino i not sure if they r correct. But that the name i get when i brough from my LFS. My Albino Black has a luminous silver green strip across it body. And the Glowlight is abit pink with a pink strip across it body. So not sure if the name is correct. As i could not find it on the NET.

5 each:
---------
Neon Tetra (2 Death) :-(
Green Tetra
Cardinal Tetra
Albino Glowlight Tetra
Albino Black Neon tetra

CFC (soz if i got that wrong) had the idea of making the tetra forum into a characin and cyprinids forumalotof peeps think it quite a good idea ...... personally i do think it would be a good idea for them to be combined atalest until they get started anyways ..... what do u peep think do u want sepatrate forums for cyprinids and characins or togerther or do u still want th etera forum!!! i stil like the idea of tetra forum :D :lol: some people point out abot the fatc ther would be more work for the mods well i think they will probably just get some assisstant mods or sumthinlike that to look after the forum.... :)

PEEPS PLEASE KEEP POSTING UR IDEAS!!! :D

Well im all for the idea and have been trying behind closed doors to get a characin and a cyprinid forum for a while now.
The best way of getting things done is by voting so if you want to see more forums then vote in the poll i have put up in another post.

nope thats wrong CFC william last time when i was camapaigning for gourami section sed peeps had to actaully say and it couldnot be through polls -_- :thumbs: people had to voice there opinion! :D

Excelent! I got a tetra tank in my bedroom just for tetras. Right now its only head and tail light tetras, but when I upgrade I am gonna add cardinals and bleeding hearts.

So yes a tetra forum would be great, I support it 1000000000000000000 percent :D

I think each family of fish would do well to have its own forum to free up the chit chat one. I agree with someone else who said topics get buried quickly in there.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: I have two different kinds and they are my favorites...well i do like my cory cats....either way...i say we need a tetra forum!

Most reactions

Back