Tetra Easy Balance

mattcarpenter100

Reaction score
have any of you ever used this tetra Easy Balance treatment?

i put some in last night to make sure my water levels were ok and have come home to slightly foggy water.

any suggestions/comments?

i put some in last night to make sure my water levels were ok and have come home to slightly foggy water.

I've used this stuff in my Malawi aquarium befor, and had no problems with it. You may find that it will make your water cloudy if you over dose it or the temprature in your aquarium is too high.

I've used this stuff in my Malawi aquarium befor, and had no problems with it. You may find that it will make your water cloudy if you over dose it or the temprature in your aquarium is too high.

well it seems to have cleared for now.......well unless ive got used to it! did u find it lived up to the description on the bottle?

I think you will find it is a load of rubbish. My local aquatic shop doesn't stock it and I am pretty sure the reason is the owner discovered it was useless.

So how many months is it since you did a water change?......anyone gone 6 with water stats fine? (as the product claims to do)

We discussed it not long ago and determined that it was crap.

well i only just put it in and so i wouldnt really know the difference yet.

is there a particular section of this forum for medication and treatments?

I used it when i had a U/G filter working along with my 2 Externals as it was suposed to help brake down the waste that builds up under there, but i still always did my 25% water changes every week. I don't bother using the u/g filter any more now though, i just upgraded to 2 larger externals.

Most reactions

Back