Test Kits

Alien Anna said:
millym said:
hi
i hate the test kits we've been using. as you say matching the colours i also find hard & all that faffing with counting drops etc - ooops did i do 12 drops instead of 11 from bottle No 1 or was that bottle No 3!!!!????does it make a difference??? who knows. what im looking for is a test strip that you can just dunk in the water (or some of the water out of the tank) does anyone know of any of this type of thing you can buy in the uk??? i know you can get test strips for human urine that give you all sorts of levels of things, do they do them for fish??
ta. -_-
Tetra 5-in-1 test strips are new on the market so I haven't used them, but are reputedly very good. I have used eSHa Multi-sticks and find them very good for quick testing. Hagen also make a dip-stick test but I haven't seen it for a while.

Try looking on the Aquatics Warehouse Online Shop for details.
thanks :D ive just found & ordered some esha (?) test strips online. still trying to locate a uk supplier of mardel test strips if anyone can help!!! i think my days of fiddling around with drop are finally numbered. :D

I'm using Mardel ammonia test strips and Jungle Labs 5 in 1 test strips. I was using Jungle Labs ammonia test strips, but I ran out and decided to try the Mardel brand tests. They seem pretty much the same, just the Jungle Labs is a cheaper price (depending where you shop)

Most reactions

Back