Tanked's new Tank 55g

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thank you for the compliment kevin. I worked hard and saved for a while for this and am very happy to finally have it. now I just need it to fully cycle and then I can start adding :fish: :D

Boy - I cant wait till i get my 33 gallon! Then I will show all of you! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! :p

bring it on jesse,

I always love good freindly competition.

Jam, that image is huge, I'm not a mod. or I would resize it for you. could you please?

Am I the only one that has a problem with the pics. They take forever to download. I'm on broadband a pics normally download within seconds,

You don't have to be a mod to resize the pic. I haven't got a programme to do it. All you have to do is save the pic then transfer it to a relevant programme, resize it and then repost it. At least in theory that's how it works.

I could resize it (not a problem, I have photoshop skillz) , but not re-post it for him, unless william wants to make me a mod for the members aquarium and non fish photos sections. I would be happy and have the skill to help run those well.

I'd like to gad as i had already resized it, but the forum e-mail does not let me attach files to send and I do not have jam's addy. sorry :( I will post it here though and he can change his then I will delete mine. B)

edit: picture removed

I think I am going to readjust the rock formation in the tank tonight. I lke it stacked up that high but have been worrying about when my fish get bigger knocking it over. I will post an updated pic this evening after I rearrange

Tanked...it looks great!!!
You gonna come put my 54 corner bowfront together for me when I get it??

Did I read it is your anniversary??

If so have a very happy one and congrats....

Our 15th.... :hyper: ...is coming up the end of July...that is probably when I will get the tank....after 15 years he has learned to take suttle hints!!.... :lol:

Great lookin tanks Tanked & Jamnog. :thumbs:

Tanked I notice you are using the red slate in yours, I have used the same stuff and really like the look of it, but found the edges have a tendency to get razor sharp. What I have done is run the edges across my belt sander, the rock is soft enough that the sander flattens it out beautifully and doesn't even cut through the sand paper, I sand it in lengthwise to avoid chipping off any flakes.

Hey Tanked, great looking stand you have for that new 55! I'd love to have one like that, very nice! That 55 is exciting, isn't it! ;)

good job m8 :)

I reckon the most exciting times of fish keeping are first setting up new tanks and second getting fry. So tanked your halfway there :)

here is a pic after revamping the lanscp a little. the weird reflection on the left side is Ghost Recon that my friend was playing. I will reshoot later after the tv is off

Most reactions

Back