Synirr Babies Pics Thread

DaSauce89 said:
Guys..........I have a SPADE TAIL....I just noticed that Hades is a SPADE TAIL........What the helll! O_O.......I need explantion please!!
[snapback]907615[/snapback]​
I wouldn't call it a spade tail, per se, but some of them do have pointy tails. Their daddy's tail was like that :nod:

red99cat -- Wow, he has changed a lot! Even the first day you got him... when I shipped he looked like a red butterfly :blink:

Synirr said:
red99cat -- Wow, he has changed a lot! Even the first day you got him... when I shipped he looked like a red butterfly :blink:
[snapback]907917[/snapback]​

That is just amazing...okay, I'm starting to see the attraction of marbles...

Male #21 aka Aidan :D

Attachments

• Captured_2005_9_18_00006.jpg
    Captured_2005_9_18_00006.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 30
lol :D He's probably like.."U and that camera again!!" They're so tiny..lol :) I love em' so much :wub:

Well I finally found you guys. Great babies Synirr. I am so looking forward to seeing mine.

Yes, all Synirr's babies should post here. really be great to just have an pic album of the whole spawn--mostly just pics. :p But keep it bumped up. I missed a day and only now found it.

EDIT: DaSauce, you have got some style in pic taking! You could post those on aquabid.

I do like the homey photo shots though. The attitude and :wub: shots.

Gorgeous babies everyone, I wish mine would get here :-( I hope they will make it

Don't worry Redbetta, they'll probably be just fine. We're thinking of you!

Btw, those babies are just tooooo cute everyone!

Here are some shots of my babies!!

Girls First!
h002.jpg

h005.jpg

h009.jpg

h010.jpg

h015.jpg

Boy (couldn't get a good one of the other boy)
h029.jpg

I am so in love already!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Most reactions

Back