Synirr Babies Pics Thread

rotfl! :rofl: He's so charming and the look on her face . . . I can so hear her soft, breathy little voice- "Oh . . . Oh darling . . . oh, you're so handsome, I just- I just can't resist, I . . . oh, darling!" *swoons*

Synirr, if you can get them to the post in the morning, they have a better chance of getting on their way. If they get to the PO in the late afernoon then they sit all night before they ship out. US gov turns the lights off and goes home. Mine sat over night in Nagoswhatsits and then again at the central PO here in Fresno before getting to my substation.

There's no way I can get them there in the morning since I have class. The only way would be to package them up at night before I went to bed, in which case they'd just be spending the night at my house instead of the post office so I don't see the point :p. I package them up literally right before I go to the post office so they spend as little time as possible in the bags... I'm not waking up at 6AM to bag fish :lol:

Oh, I understand. I wasn't clear. I knew you probably hadn't been able to make it in the morning. In the back of my mind it was hanging out. It didn't come out right.

The loss was something that was bound to happen. Your children have done remarkably well. I spent yesterday morning involved in a conversation about the loss of one fish in a box of 20 or more individually wrapped adult wild caught fish. It was stressful for everyone involved. Most of all the fish. :sad:

Is that conversation you are having about your albs. They are beauties. I am going to watch now for a Black Copper HM/HMx for Roxy.

Here are my three boys. :wub:
Superman, Mr. Freeze, and Wolverine.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 29
  • pic006.jpg
    pic006.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 28
Synirr said:
DaSauce, I hope you'll try again... I'll use a bigger box this time, since that's the only thing that could have possibly been the problem :S. Hopefully it was just a fluke. The UPS store had better not run out of boxes this time or I'll choke somebody :angry:

Elise -- Sooo glad you like him, I thought he was adorable :nod:. I was thinking of keeping him myself, but I already have about 5 picked out and I don't need more than that :lol:

jollysue -- You just reminded me of some pics I took! I think these are actually two I sent you... they were flirting even before I got to tie their bags!! :rofl: Love at first sight. It'll really be a case of kissin' cousins when I pair up two of the marbles, haha

Can you see the breeding bars?
DSCN2225.jpg

She's giving him such a look of longing, lol. He was doing the wiggle dance for her ^_^
DSCN2226.jpg

[snapback]916699[/snapback]​
Hey! That looks exactly like my Emerald, sure it's from the same spawn, but it's cool!

All are beautiful :wub: I have to work overtime today, but may have a chance tomorrow to try to post some photos--I just don't have the "how to" worked out yet. I love the cute little ladies I have--trying to decide on names. And I too have favorites already :whistle: --the shimmery blue one (I think she's going to be "Sarai")and the teeniest one (I think she's going to be "Eve").

Synirr If you still have babies for adoption, I would love to adopt some. I have been a lurker here for a long time. The beautiful pictures of your babies have brought me out of lurkdom :*) . I have 4 males now and would love males or females I also want to start a sorority tank.

:hey: Oho00o Synirr :shifty:

Gimme two females to go please marbles if marbles if possible :rolleyes: :whistle: :lol:
Ill send the check AsaP :p

I love Superman. He's gorgeous. I hope my Synirr boy's ventrals grow out like that.

I don't think the romantic couple in Synirr's pics are mine. My boy is a little lighter. He's in love w/ the girly on the other side now. :nod:

Yes, Super man is gorgeous!!! :wub:

I think this spawn was just awesome. Honestly, I have not seen one I didn't like! :nod:

I love that emerald one in the bag pic. He's lovely!! :wub:

My little girls are so beautiful, I will try and get better pics today.
One of them (my fav girl) is missing on ventral and has an impossibly small other one (it's a nub) therefore her nickname for now is Nubs. She is so cute!!!
And my sorority is working out beautifully. I'm going to add Exxon today or maybe tomorrow. Then, we will be at full capacity. :)

Yes, The female flirting last night is missing both ventrals ( I am thinking of naming this three after 20's sex stars: this would be Mae West.)

The boy (maybe Valentino or Rudy) has one ventral and a nub.

And the other girl who is the object of his affection this morning is the same: one ventral and a nub. (I have not thought of a daker haired 20's fem star. I thought of Jane Russell or Rita Hayworth, but they are from the 40's and 50"s.

It is alright about the ventrals, it had my ok. Is it alright to let them breed but not let the eggs mature? Is that ok or frowned on?

Elise, I like the pic with the dark fem evil eyeing the younger fem. Too honest!!

OK, I just checked the Mama and Papa out and I must have a copy of their pics. Hmm? Synirr?

PHISH said:
Synirr If you still have babies for adoption, I would love to adopt some.  I have been a lurker here for a long time.  The beautiful pictures of your babies have brought me out of lurkdom :*) .  I have 4 males now and would love males or females I also want to start a sorority tank.
[snapback]916904[/snapback]​
Howdy, congrats on coming out of lurkdom, lol. Give me a PM about what you had in mind and I'll see what I can do. Thanks to all you great people on the forum I'm actually starting to run low, woohoo! This is also why I've been sending more with faults lately... kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel so to speak, hah.

DaSauce89 said:
Gimme two females to go please marbles if marbles if possible  :rolleyes:  :whistle:  :lol:
Ill send the check AsaP :p
[snapback]916992[/snapback]​
Will do! There aren't any female marbles left now though, sorry. Just Blondie II who I'm keeping for breeding. There will be plenty more to come in the next spawn though :hey:

jollysue said:
Is it alright to let them breed but not let the eggs mature?  Is that ok or frowned on?
[snapback]917041[/snapback]​
Personally, I don't see why not. You could go ahead and let the eggs mature if you want a spawn though, the ventral thing isn't genetic. I think what caused it is I was having pretty bad red algae in two of the growouts and it was trapping tiny particles of food and waste on the bottom of the tank, causing bacterial infections to eat away some of the fry's ventrals. I was already vacuuming the bottom every day, but the missing ventrals stopped once I started scrubbing the bottom down every week. :dunno:
Ya live and ya learn, I guess

Edit: Mommy and daddy pics :whistle:

Ipos (RIP)
DSCN7470.jpg

Mini
DSCN7774.jpg

DSCN7821.jpg

o0o0 Synirr!!

I take any Marble availiable, If there isnt like u siad

then ill be more than happen to take any females :D

(btw can u try and choose different ones, beuase I want to have diversity in my tanks :D I.e Red one......redloss-marble :whistle: )

Most reactions

Back