Sydney Storm

Aussie_Star

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This was a couple of weeks ago when their was a huge storm over sydney, i live in newcastle about hour and a half drive north, i was visting my mate in sydney when this huge storm came over and i just happen to have the camera next to me.
enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_1107_1_.jpg
    IMG_1107_1_.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 66
OK....so you want my bnoses.....I'll do ya a deal...I''l provide you with all the bnoses you want if you take all the photos of my fish....at my request...at anytime....deal? :p :p :p

Those pics are awesome...well done!!

OH....do you mind if I use some of them for me desktop images?

Those pics are wicked. I'd seriously consider framing one at least ;)

I think the second photo is the best, especially with that little green bolt of lightning. I rekon some poor dude is getting fried on the bridge :D

I kept expecting to see the DeLorean in one of the shots :D

Those pics would be great to use for desktop backgrounds ;)

Great pictures, I agree with Link you should enlarge at least one and frame if for the wall somewhere. I like the second picture with the blue lightening hitting the water....

i am getting all of them enlarged and framed to put around my house and my dads workshop at onesteel ( huge steel and wire plant )

Chooklet i do want some of your fry but the camera isnt mine, its my mums boyfriends. When we went to sydney he let me use it to take the pictures. im not trying to make reasons up it just that it isnt my camera, i can ask but he will prob so no, but i will and we can see.

anyone can use the pictures for their desktop, it dosent bother me.

thanxs

Aussie

Any chance you can upoad the fullsize pics somewhere, so I can get the best version possible as I'd like to print a couple off myself.

Also you should submit a couple of these to photography competitions as they really are spectacular.

Arfie

Most reactions

Back