Sydney Storm

pnyklr3 just copy and paste his name ie: http://www.computeractive.co.uk/competitions/keith_ingram

Aussie_Star Have you posted any more of your photos of this storm on any other forum, because the picture shown on that site is none that you have posted on TFF.

Sadley some people do this though steal and take credit for other peoples work makes me so :< :grr:

Aussie_Star Hope you get this sortted out goodluck.

Arfie said:
Could you also get information confirming the date that the storm occured from the Aussie Met Office and your original photo's will be date and time stamped in the file setting I assume, those could also match up?
I would think that if Oz is anything like South Africa, those storms are a very regular occurance during the summer months (every few days) - it might be spectcular, but it's really not that unsual. What is unsual, is that someone was able to capture those great pics !

[Sarcasm] Oh, no. I think Mr. Ingram def. took those himself. I mean, can't somebody have bee standing directly behind Aussie with the camera on his sholder? And couldn't they have been clicking away, and just happen to snap a photo at the exact same moment?[\Sarcasm]

Hmmmmm, people get kicked out of college for doing things like that. Any reply from the company that ran the comp? Oh, and is this the only place that your pics were posted?

strontium dog, the picture that won the comp is exactly the same as the last one that Aussie star posted on here. Even the way the lightning is forked and the reflection on the water is identical. I sat playing spot the difference for a LONG while before giving up and posting (although please correct me if my eyes failed me!)

The pictures are posted on other websites, I did a google images search for "lightning Sydney"

any news yet Aussie Star?

It's very suspect indeed :eek: I've found a number of websites now with those pictures on them and it seems impossible to find out who the real "owner" of these pictures are :dunno:

middle picture is the one in the k ingams

Attachments

• oddoneout.JPG
    oddoneout.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 56
no reply yet. My dad did post some on his car fourm that he uses and in think my brother may have posted some on which ever sites he visit casue he ask me to post them for him but not sure what is was, ill have to ask him .This crazy dunno know someone can uses other peoples work and take credit for it, just annoys me

chishnfips said:
WOW, they are amazing :kewlpics:

do you have a camera constantly taking shots of the storm? You must go through some amount of film to get the right shots.
well the lightning show was for about an hour, and i stood there and took how many i can and only about 6 pictures came out others when blurry or out of focus

well it certainly paid off aussie.

good show old bean. :snap:

Wow, those are amazing! I would have been freaking out, I don't really like storms. -_-

The pictures are great!

Most reactions

Back