Swollen Mouth

so I did one entire procedure of the medication i purchaced, it seems to have helped a bit but i want to try something else maybe, or do you reccomend i buy more of the same mediaction and keep using it? someone reccomended Maracyn II shold I try this instead, and if so what should i do to switch medicines? should i put in the carbon for a day or so before i start the treatment then take it out and start the treatoment?

Yes run some black carbon and go in with maracyn one and two.
Good luck.

Yes you can use maracyn one and two.
Or you could do another round of the med you been using it can take two rounds sometimes.

sorry for all the questions, im gonna stick with the medicine i have now becuase it seems to have started to work and it will be less costly in the end.......now between the first and second round of treatments should i carbon it? or just continue medication till the rummy nose tetras face turns red again and until the kribs mouth looks more nice

Follow the instructions of the med, if you have to do a water change and run some carbon do so.
Then retreat again.

Going to sound awful destroy the fish sorry he in a bad way and will be suffering now.

Going to sound awful destroy the fish sorry he in a bad way and will be suffering now.

I dont understand that sentence. You think i should kill the fish?????? There is no hope?????? I can't kill the fish....can;t he recover?
I hadd to kill my tetras due to diease but it was best, also for the other fish. Put him in clove oil.

But he acts normal, he doesnt look stressed he still colours up when the female comes around.........................just part of his mouth is missing

Can you get a pic up of the mouth of the fish.

I got maracyn 2 today and am gonna start treatment as soon as my carbon filters out the green stuff from the last meds....here are pictures of his poor mouth...keep in mind his behavior is normal....should i add some melafix?

maracyn 2 treatments commence tonight

Attachments

• help5.JPG
    help5.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 33
  • help6.JPG
    help6.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 26
  • help7.JPG
    help7.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 24

Most reactions