Stolen Chihuahuas

interesting. this link takes me to my facebook home page, not much help really. lol, apart for an advert for facebook.

Sorry - when I copied and pasted it replaced part of the URL with a ... - correct link now put in place!

so sad ,some people are so heartless hope they get found soon hopefully they were microchipped?

so sad ,some people are so heartless hope they get found soon hopefully they were microchipped?

indeed. you would think people with dogs of that sort, would take more care. sad though it is.

indeed. you would think people with dogs of that sort, would take more care. sad though it is.

You must be joking? How was she to know that some idiot would break in & steal them.. its unprofessional to be seen taking a puppy to meet a potential owner in unfamiliar grounds. You are meant to view them with parents in their natural enviroment.

At 7, 9, & 12 months they should have been chipped some time ago. First visit to any decent vet they will be scanned, and will come up as stolen. This is not just for stealing, it's more for dogs who get lost.

You must be joking? How was she to know that some idiot would break in & steal them.. its unprofessional to be seen taking a puppy to meet a potential owner in unfamiliar grounds. You are meant to view them with parents in their natural enviroment.

actually, i was not joking. if they are running a business, the dogs should be attended 24-7, imho. if they are pets, its a shame. but more care should be taken by the owner. whilst crime is vile, the main responsibility for the care and protection, of the dogs, rests with the owners. i understand why there is not much hope, from the Police too. I'm fairly sure, they have better thing to do. whilst this may seem harsh, it is realistic.

actually, i was not joking. if they are running a business, the dogs should be attended 24-7, imho. if they are pets, its a shame. but more care should be taken by the owner. whilst crime is vile, the main responsibility for the care and protection, of the dogs, rests with the owners. i understand why there is not much hope, from the Police too. I'm fairly sure, they have better thing to do. whilst this may seem harsh, it is realistic.

They are not breeding dogs, they are her pets. Sarah cares very much for these animals.

Sarah cares very much for these animals.

forgive me, I'm sure she does. but the dogs still went. a major part of responsibility for that, lays with the owner. something, I'm sure, the Police pointed out.

however i still stand by my comments. and will leave it at that.

I didn't see anything about them being left alone or anything like that, so not sure where that was found, however I doubt she'll get them back. We had a woman in my area who left her three poms in her car at an auto auction and they were stolen, she put a 10,000 dollar reward out and I never heard anything about her finding them even with that...

To have your home broken into in the early morning hours would be horrible. To have your pets stolen even worse. These dogs were in her home and I don't see where she did any wrong. I leave my dogs alone all the time for various amounts of time.

Of course I'm pretty sure no one is going to try to break into my house let alone try to steal one of my dogs.

I feel for her and hope her babies are recovered. What a horrible situation :-(

We had a woman in my area who left her three poms in her car at an auto auction and they were stolen, she put a 10,000 dollar reward out and I never heard anything about her finding them even with that...

I hope she did not get them back. surly people have to show, some, responsibility if they own pets. if i saw dogs locked up in a car for any amount of time. i too would be inclined to break them out. crass irresponsibility, covered by a veneer of money. god help the poor woman's kids. and well done to the thief :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

NO i am not being, deliberately, obtuse. i fully and fervently believe what i have written. many humans are just not fit to have pets.

We had a woman in my area who left her three poms in her car at an auto auction and they were stolen, she put a 10,000 dollar reward out and I never heard anything about her finding them even with that...

I hope she did not get them back. surly people have to show, some, responsibility if they own pets. if i saw dogs locked up in a car for any amount of time. i too would be inclined to break them out. crass irresponsibility, covered by a veneer of money. god help the poor woman's kids. and well done to the thief :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

NO i am not being, deliberately, obtuse. i fully and fervently believe what i have written. many humans are just not fit to have pets.

locked in a car for hours I can see someone breaking in and stealing them and would applaud the efforts if not help them. However, My dogs spend hours in the vehicle (mini van) on training day but my doors (both sides and back) unless it is ball freezing cold are open and my dogs are crated. When I travel for trials my dogs sleep in my van in their crates. It's a pain in the neck to get up every couple of hours to check on them but easier than carrying crates in and out. Not to mention 5 GSD's make a lot of noise that hotels don't appreciate. It's actually easier on my dogs because they are comfortable in their crates in familiar surroundings.

They got them back did they not? If it's the same ones as the facebook group.

Most reactions

Back