Stocking Suggestions 125Ltr

word of warning - if you think a shop is a bit suspect just skip it :) sword tails are a pretty common fish so you should be able to pick them up somewhere reputable - there are some good shops around Birmingham right? I always think if an area has an MA they are pretty reliable and needs to be the bench mark for the area. For me we have an MA and its my favorite for some distance really mainly because of the staff but also the good fish :)

The Acara will wash out when stressed and they get much better with age. There are actually a couple of species that are sold under the name Blue Acara Im pretty certain yours is the true Pulcher strain but will get 100% as they grow a little more :)

Wills

Warning noted. I've never actually bought fish from them yet, purely on first impressions. I do get my food etc there as it's literally on my work's doorstep. You are right of course, a few decent places in Brum, including a MA within a short drive from me. I may have a journey out this weekend.
Excellent that you think my fish is a true Pulcher :) I've just got to land a male at some point in the future, although I'm not too worried about that at the moment. Going to give this one a bit of time to develop.

Dougie.

(I've just had to edit so many spelling mistakes)

Most reactions

Back