Stock That Tank!

Barbs.like.to.be.in.schools.and.they.tend.to.be.fin.nippers.I.believe.if.they.ar
e.in.a.big.enough.school.they're.alright.though.I'm.not.sure.bout.with.the.neons.

I.like.the.paradise.gouramis.
paradise

................................................................................
................................................................................

now you wont have to use them between every word as ive given you all the dots you need for a life time :good:

=\

Dots.or.no.space.at.all.
my.spacebar.is.broken :unsure:

Barbs.like.to.be.in.schools.and.they.tend.to.be.fin.nippers.I.believe.if.they.ar
e.in.a.big.enough.school.they're.alright.though.I'm.not.sure.bout.with.the.neons.

paradise

now you wont have to use them between every word as ive given you all the dots you need for a life time :good:

=\

Dots.or.no.space.at.all.

Lol kk sorry :D

you could copy and past spaces with ctrl c and ctrl v :D but nvm

Well..

Just did my level checks.

Nitrite: 0.0
Ammonia: 0.0
Nitrate: Between 40-60

Is this ok? Could I add the shrimps?

paradise

=\

Dots.or.no.space.at.all.

Lol kk sorry :D

you could copy and past spaces with ctrl c and ctrl v :D but nvm

lol.

Um.. back on topic,

Would my above levels be ok? :) thinking of grabbing the shrimp tommorow!

Um.. back on topic,

Would my above levels be ok? :) thinking of grabbing the shrimp tommorow!

Dont grab the shrimp, you might squash them and they like/need to be in water :eek: (Horrendous Man)

Above levels should be fine, but try and get nitrates down, might be hard if your tap water is high nitrate filled.

Nitrate isnt a biggie anyway but its still good to get it as low as pos

Thanks, i'll get 4 tommorow.

Any tips for getting nitrates down? I have no live plants, very clear water etc.

Glad my levels are fine!

Will be getting the 4 shrimp tommorow, do i do the usual with them, leave them in the bag in the tank water for 20 mins or so, then just let them go?

Thanks, i'll get 4 tommorow.

Any tips for getting nitrates down? I have no live plants, very clear water etc.

Glad my levels are fine!

Will be getting the 4 shrimp tommorow, do i do the usual with them, leave them in the bag in the tank water for 20 mins or so, then just let them go?

Have you actually cycled your tank, or just added water?

Live plants (lots of) will help keep nitrates down ;)

I have cycled, it's been running a little while and I used ready filter media to kick start it all off.

I wanted to keep away from live plants, hear they can grow very fast and cause a lot more dirt etc?

paradise

Barbs nip fins even when in groups of 10

Most reactions

Back