Stang Got An Upgrade ;d

McCool

Fishaholic
Reaction score
New tank, happy betta! Here are some pictures of my newly set up Fluval Chi!

20120415_195322.jpg

20120415_195330.jpg

20120413_203034.jpg

20120413_202356.jpg

They aren't the best quality, but not to bad for a phone I guess! :) What do yall think? Also, anyone care to identify the shorter big plant in the front? The two tall back leaves are Anubis, but what is the other one? It's just one big plant.
:)

You've done a nice job with the tank, I didnt use the basket in the bottom of mine, as i thought it was to formal. But i like what you've done :)

wow i am jealous :( good job! I have the Spec version, do the Chi ones make a lot of noise with the filter, also how is the surface movement a lot?

No noise, you can arrange pebbles on the top to give it a steady flow :)

cool.... i think i should upgrade mines it's 2gals :p
if it is silent like my spec i may go for the 5gal chi.

You've done a nice job with the tank, I didnt use the basket in the bottom of mine, as i thought it was to formal. But i like what you've done :)

Thank you! I'll probably end up rearranging ten more times before I'm happy :)

wow i am jealous :( good job! I have the Spec version, do the Chi ones make a lot of noise with the filter, also how is the surface movement a lot?
Moving the rocks around, you can change the amount of noise and water flow. I took a few rocks out so it makes a waterfall noise, and it only creates a small ripple on the surface. :) perfect for a betta!

Love the tank!
I have a male that looks exactly the same as yours!! Must be brothers :lol:

McCool thanks :)

His tank looks great. So does his Betta!

Am I missing something here McCool? I thought this thread related to Stang, a member here on TFF.

Am I missing something here McCool? I thought this thread related to Stang, a member here on TFF.

Hahaha! :D Guess I forgot to specify that! Stang is the betta who is looking mighty small in his new big tank!

Stang was once a member here who showed a definite desire to impress other members here with her definite receptive nature. That is the source of my misunderstanding. I fully support you finding exactly the right mate for your fish.

Hi, how is your new setup going? do you have a concern that there is no lid and he could jump out?

edit:
sorry i saw yours has a lid, did you purchase this separately?

Nope, I ordered the one that came with a lid from Amazon.com :) A bit disappointed in it though. It is hazy plastic instead of glass, and the opening is so wide, the water still evaporates very fast. Still better than no lid!

Most reactions

Back