Spawnign Help

bUcky

Fishaholic
Reaction score
OK SO RED DRAGON PLAKATS ARE SPWANING, this is my 6th spawn and no problems like this yet.

there are no eggs coming out. will this be a problem? if they stop should i leave them of should i re condition them. and try again later? should i let them finish?

thanks alot guys/gals im going to leave them till someone with exp int this says otherwise? they have "hugged" about 5 -8 time no eggs.

That happens, give them some time. I'll bet you have eggs by the time I post this.

let me go check again.

the are letting me watch them wrap, its pretty cool.

ima go take some pics also.
but no eggs yet

this is the daddy chasing the first egg.. but i think he ate it!! oh no bummer.

this is the pair after a failed attempt

this is the father

Very pretty... A lot of males will eat the first few eggs then start putting them in the nest. Sounds like they are on the right track though.. :good:

i cant see any eggs, i had to goto the store for some meds for my gf, but they might be in the nest it isnt very wide but its almost an inch high. i guess atisons betta spa does that to the bubbles. idk when they stop ill just take them out and wait and see i guess.

TOOK THE FEMALE OUT and he has stop guarging, so if he doesnt im going to take him out also, i think its a total failure. only good news is the female isin perfect shape, he didnt strike here once! so hopefully soon ill try again.

Most reactions

Back