Someone Help

I dunno about pictus. I've never kept them but wouldn't put them in anything less than a 75g. Definitely need increase in tetras. If I was a tetra being in a group of three would scare the living **** out of me. Especially with that pictus cat sneaking around.....

So far the Pictuss keeps to himself never seen him to anything to the other fish
But yes more tetras will come

You don't see the pictus much because he's nocturnal. He's likely very active at night. And I agree with TallTree that it needs to be in at least a 75g.

Sorry, I laughed when I read this, yes a mess!

Ether you get another large tank or find the green terrors a home AND the puffer!

I can understand it, I did the same a few months ago and came back with a jack demseys, beautiful fish, but not a community fish, be great with your green terrors though.

But your tank it's very comparable, the puffer again a tempting fish but really species only, the Bala could get large and if they are common plecs then they will outgrow the tank.

Well guys thanks for all ur help and advice things are back to normal in my tank and the fish r looking great

Back to normal? The bala shark, Pleco, green terror and puffer is rehomed? Great! I can get to sleep tonight. LOL :)

I have a new problem guys my fish are cover in white spots what is this and what can I do

Most reactions

Back