Some Pics Of Pudding!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pudding_Pleco

Reaction score
Well, at last I have managed to snap him! He is so fast and loves to lap the tank. He now eats debris and food from the surface and sucks my fingers. He is about 4-5 inches long and we are planning his adult tank now. He is 6 months old!

:hyper:

3496957194_a1e161c9e6_m.jpg

3496142377_19483716d1_m.jpg

3496957016_acf2cfd485_m.jpg

He is definitely the best Pleco I've owned in years, I don;t care what ppl say about Common Plec's if you know how to raise them then you have an awesome tank-mate! He is so energetic and docile... he plays with my male Betta!

Vey nice m8, i agree commons are beautiful and when housed and fed correctly they are delight to keep and own :)

I love my two commons, I got them as rescue's one is mad he never seems to be still, if the kids kiss the tank, he latches on (they think he is giving them kisses lol) if they wave he waves his fins from side to side. My other one is a fuss pot, he demands to be stroked by rubbing his nose on the glass making a horried squeaking noise and will only stop if I put my hand in and rub his nose. He will then turn over for his tummy to be tickled!!!! I have only had them for a few months and they are just fantastic characters. I dont know how old mine are but they are at least 15" long.

I'm soooooooooooo envious!! I love Common Plecs!!

:hyper:

When I started keeping fish last year, I was mis-sold a Common Plec after being told by the clueless shop monkey that "It'll only grow to 6 inches" - so a couple of month's later, I had to swap him for a small BN fella instead.

I haven't got a big enough tank to house such beauties, so I'm jealous! But here's a pic of The Plec-o-saurus just before my LFS v. kindly swapped him out:

n1446867763_2037090_9283.jpg

Hi, I like Commons too. Yours is very nice and I like his name! Mine is 4 years old now and hides under the filter housing all the time the lights are on. I still like him even though I don't see him much. :)

Most reactions

Back