Some New Pic's

Kizz

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Just thought i'd do a wee Then and Now thing lol fairly proud of myself lol . First Attempt at any kind of fish keeping and have been well and truely bitten by the bug
Enjoy :D

Tank about 1 week after i got it (August 08)
_9041563.jpg

FTS.jpg

Tank September/ October
DSC00916.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

Tank End of Nov/ Start of Dec
DSC01196.jpg

Tank Now
DSC00165.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

My wee Corries :D
DSC00161.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

Coming along nicely! I would recommend though, that you get a plant to replace that Dracena (white stripped plant in the middle) as this will end up rotting because it is not fully aquatic. It is a bog plant that can adapt to changing water levels, but will eventually die off if it doesn't come out of the water.

oh! :blush: lol bought it out of lfs cause it looked cool lol . Could i keep it as a house plant? Been in there about 4 months too never seen any problems with it

oh! :blush: lol bought it out of lfs cause it looked cool lol . Could i keep it as a house plant? Been in there about 4 months too never seen any problems with it

You will see it start to rot soon if you don't get it out. My Mom has one as a house plant, just needs a good amount of water to keep alive.

Ah nice fish over there. I like the albino cory they are looking gr8.

great tank that looks much better now without the false coloured plastic plants lol

If it was mine I would get a couple of slightly larger fish in there, angels would look perfect but eat the smaller fish but what about a couple of pearl gouramis or keyhole cichlids? :good:

Most reactions

Back