Sold

lilacamy931

Starting again
Reaction score
Livestock: Various
Quantity for sale: Various
Reason for Sale: Wish to concerntrate on selected corydoras species now
Delivery or Collection: Collection, really would not be able to post due to full time work.
Sales price: Open to offers but please be reasonable
Postage & Packaging: No
Photograph: Will get shortly.

I regretfully am going to open for sale some of my corydoras species. i love them all but wish to concerntrate on particular ones now. I may change mind on certain species as have been considering this for a little while, these are healthy fish.

6 Bronze = £14 breeding group
6 Caudimaculatus = £18 breeding group - SOLD
4 Gold Perus = £15
5 Habrosus = £10
4 Pandas = £10
8 Galaxy Rasboras = £20 coloured up breeding behaviour

See what interest there is but it really is collection only, no postage or delivery is an option as I work full time and only have weekends where the post office is not open and not suitable.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I really would love to purchase the Galaxy Rasboras but collection is not an option for me unfortunately as I live in Devon.

AArg, I would the the Habrosus but I'm too far away. Same with the Galaxy Rasboras

Most reactions

Back