Snails

bicky the blowfish

Reaction score
Hello people I have live plants in my tank (a biorb 30ltr) with a few Danios in there the problem I have is lots of small brown snails no matter how many I get rid of they keep coming back , I was just wondering should I get rid of the plants or can I buy a product that can keep the problem at bay thanks Jason :look:

Hello people I have live plants in my tank (a biorb 30ltr) with a few Danios in there the problem I have is lots of small brown snails no matter how many I get rid of they keep coming back , I was just wondering should I get rid of the plants or can I buy a product that can keep the problem at bay thanks Jason :look:

Try weighing a lettuce leaf at the bottom of your tank over night and the snails will jump on for a munch, which then you can remove the lettuce with the snails. This may take a few attempts to catch them all

Try weighing a lettuce leaf at the bottom of your tank over night and the snails will jump on for a munch, which then you can remove the lettuce with the snails. This may take a few attempts to catch them all
okay that,s great thank you I will give that a whirl cheers Jason :good:

if you don't mind the odd snail, see if you can get hold of a few Assasin snails, they will eat your pest snails and i personally think there much better to look at :good:

Most reactions

Back