Small Tank Clearout - Fake Plants And Ornaments

lilacamy931

Starting again
Reaction score
Quantity for sale: assorted as in pictures below
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £6 for the lot of plants and postage
Postage & Packaging: Will supply on the lots you are interested at the cost to send, no extras added
Photograph:Look below :)

Postage costs, will measure on scales at work to ensure you do not pay a penny more than the exact postage, just let me know what items interested in and can find out :)

Large plants £2.00 each (left to right measure: 11" and 12")
3981334764_7311f894e4.jpg

Medium plastic £1.50 each (left to right: both 8")
3981328300_5f6d5de290.jpg

Small/Medium plants £1.30 each (8" and 5.5")
3981331764_94a0b541eb.jpg

Small plastic plants £1.20 each (7.5" and 8" and 6")
3981325640_a97dc3bcf1.jpg

Coconut Cave with three hole entrances £3.00
3981322912_728d072702.jpg

Anemone things! 60p each
3981320246_2cdb0fc838.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hello Realtree, all the plants are plastic, will give measurements for all plants when get home from work :)

Also I am open to offers ;)

Hello FuzzyBuzzy £1 posted?

EDIT: Sizes now added to the first post above relevant piccys, measure from tip to base :)

When I get the money in the bank, and if you still have them, I will buy one or both off you :D

No worries Fuzzy Buzzy if you want them will keep both aside for you, how about £1.60 for both posted?

Yes this sounds good to me.

I have to wait till it goes into my paypal, as I have like 20p in there at the moment haha.

Unless sending the money in a card is a opition ?

Charlie

Sending by card? Do you mean cash through post? (Sorry I never get the lingo lol). Whatever is most comfortbale for you and easiest :)

I can send the cash within a card to you if thats what you want. Can we make it £1.50 for the both so its easier for coins etc.

If you pass your address on I can give you the money possible tomorrow. Or Wednesday. I will also include my address in the card for you. And record the cards devilery so I know when it reaches you etc.

Most reactions

Back