Sleepy Hollow

All that hc wasted that would cost like £50 in my lfs :sick:

Tank looks great tho :good:

HC in the bin, you nutter, plant donation thread lol, hope it turns out better than the old scape dude (in principle that is I liked the old one but hopefully this is even better).

you're making me feel guilty now guys!

With the times i'm working at the moment, i wouldn't have had time to get it sent off. It most probably would have ended up dying.

Multiple plants =serial plant killer :lol: :lol:

Lol need to form and mob and come after him lol.................Where do you live lol

Ok, so you're forming a mob to come get him, and you're asking him where he lives??? This is not good planning, ps3steveo. First you assemble the Plant Posse and then you secretly find out where he lives. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what is your lfs adress Ianho :lol:

Don't worry you wont get a angry mob you'll get a mob of people fishing through your bins :lol:

Hey Ian! You're famous! You now got people searching through your bins...

Lol yeah we'll let him know we're coming (fear factor lol) then if he won't tell us we'll ask someone who has sent him something from the forum and bribe them with some lush HC :)

thanks guys, but your not having the HC!!!lol

heres a quick vid, excuse the shaking midway through the vid, i was switching to macro mode lol

and here's a FTS

4th6th.jpg

(just trying out different camera settings)

I'm sure that's what the shaking was... :hey:

Looks very good. But... Big reduction in plantmass so be on the look out.

don't worry Liz, dosing has almost halved to what i was with the old scape, lighting has also been lowered to 6 hours at present. Back to daily water changes for a while as well.

Good times!

I'm going to post something in a bit, that'll knock your socks off. Very interesting.

Liz

Most reactions

Back