Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
got some of the slate cut but im struggling to finish it before saturday as im a bit busy with work
as soon as its finished ill post a pic for you

connerd your multi tiered cave is made ive added pics to 1st post on this thread

new caves including pics also added to first post

up to date list of available caves that are ready to ship out
1 off 75mm x 50mm 175mm with closure on front £2.75 each
1 off 75mm x 55mm x 120mm open both ends £2.00 each
1 off 75mm x 65mm x 140mm £2.50 each
4 off 75mm x 65mm x 195mm £2.75 each
3 off 60mm x 55mm x 155mm £2.50 each
1 off 60mm x 55mm x 140mm £2.50 each
2 off large caves £3.00 each
2 off medium caves £2.75 each
1 off small cave £2.50 each
1 off 110mm x 110mm x 50mm with corner opening £2.75 each sold but can be made upon request
1 off 125mm x 125mm x 60mm with front closure £2.75 each sold but can be made upon request
1 off 175mm x 135mm x 45mm twin cave with central divider £3.00 each

anyone wanting anything not on the list let me know and ill see what i can sort out for you

How much for the below posted mate?

twin cave
175mm x 135mm x 45mm £3.00

corner open cave
110mm x 110mm x 50mm £2.75

Hi tony,

Would you be able to do 2 like these ones BethK asked for:
020.jpg

but with an opening of 1.25" instead of the 1.5cm? I`d like 2 for my Apisto`s if possible please. Can you give me a shout and let me know how much it will cost inc P&P within the UK?

I`ll hopefully be needing some more soon but for Plecos instead, will give you a shout if/when though.

Hi tony,

Would you be able to do 2 like these ones BethK asked for:

but with an opening of 1.25" instead of the 1.5cm? I`d like 2 for my Apisto`s if possible please. Can you give me a shout and let me know how much it will cost inc P&P within the UK?

I`ll hopefully be needing some more soon but for Plecos instead, will give you a shout if/when though.

hi yes i can do that

Length - 3"
height - 1.5"
width - 2"
with a 1 1/4" square opening on them
ill do both for £8 posted

Cool, thanks! :D

Would you like me to pay via Paypal, If so could you please pm me your details and I`ll make a payment straight away?

Thanks again B-)

let me get them made up first and then ill let you know
it might take me a day or so as my sons in hospital for an operation in the morning so things are a bit hectic for a couple of days

let me get them made up first and then ill let you know
it might take me a day or so as my sons in hospital for an operation in the morning so things are a bit hectic for a couple of days

OK, no problem B-)

Really hope all goes well with your Son :)

tony, they look perfect!! Thank you! :D :good:

Will check back through the thread for your details and get a payment made to you asap.

Thanks again B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back