Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
i accept paypal,cash on collection,postal orders or cheques(p.o's and cheques subject to clearing before item is shipped out to you)
ill give you a shout once its made :good:

I'll be paying through paypal then :) Just need to transfer the money into that account. When would you like payment? ASAP or once you've finished making it?

:good:

I'll be paying through paypal then :) Just need to transfer the money into that account. When would you like payment? ASAP or once you've finished making it?

:good:

your cave is made now but it needs 24hrs for the sealant to fully dry before ill ship it to you
so just send payment when your ready and ill get it in the post friday
send paypal payment to [email protected] and include the adress you want it sending to
thanks tony :good:

Hi,

What would it cost for 2 of those Apisto sized caves? My 3 new additions don't seem to like the larger caves I have.

Cheers,

Dan

i can do the apist sized caves for £5 each posted or £8 for 2 posted
let me know and ill get them knocked up asap

i can do the apist sized caves for £5 each posted or £8 for 2 posted
let me know and ill get them knocked up asap

Sounds good. I'll grab your email address from the previous post and send the money by PayPal. I'll have 2 please.

Thanks

right guys ive been let down on the sale of a multi tiered cave setup so its now available on a 1st come 1st served basis and will also be on ebay sometime over the weekend
its the one in the pic below and is £25 for the cave and £13 p+p due to the weight of it or it can be collected from me in person
0022.jpg

0032.jpg

as of 25/09/10
up to date list of available caves
that are ready to ship out
4 off 90mm x 60mm x 50mm with closure on front £2.50 each suitable for apisto's etc
1 off 90mm x 55mm x 215mm open both ends £3.00 each
2 off 50mm x 50mm x 160mm £2.50 each 1 with closure on front one without closure
2 off 125mm x 125mm x 45mm with corner opening £2.75 each
2 off 95mm x 85mm x 165mm one with front closure one without £3.00 each
1 off 140mm x 90mm x 50mm twin opening cave with central divider £3.00 each
1 off 130mm x 100mm x 60mm with front closure £2.75
1 off 90mm x 50mm x 160mm no front closure £2.75
1 off 90mm x 50mm x 130mm no front closure £2.50
1 off 3 tiered cave setup as in pics above £25.00

Just thought I`d share a pic, my Apisto female has completely taken over one of the caves. She chases anything and everything away.
Me thinks she`s right at home :D

:

the cave looks well in your tank where did you get that from :hey:
im glad to see its getting used and your happy with the cave too
thanks for putting the pic on :good:

the cave looks well in your tank where did you get that from :hey:
im glad to see its getting used and your happy with the cave too
thanks for putting the pic on :good:

Erm, let me think.......That`ll be the excellent caves I got from you then Tony!! :hyper: :lol: :lol:
The female Apisto has well and truly claimed that cave as her own :good:

The bn plecs have taken to the double cave too, may need to get another couple of single caves when I eventually get my new L270`s this week. Will see how they go and give you a shout if needs be. B-)

ive had a change around in one of my tanks last week and added a few small caves and ive now got 2 lots of bristlenose fry :hyper:
what you paying for the L270's if you dont mind me asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back