Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had a change around in one of my tanks last week and added a few small caves and ive now got 2 lots of bristlenose fry :hyper:
what you paying for the L270's if you dont mind me asking

Nice one!! :good: :good:

Well, I bought the bn plecs because I couldn`t get hold of an L260 anywhere (no comparison I know) and then sods law......I found a listing on eBay for 3 L270`s which I also liked. Got them for £32 (plus P&P) which I thought was a pretty good price. Not sure if I`ll keep them all or grow them on and sell.....knowing me I`ll keep them :blush: :D

ive just bought 2 L333's yellow king tigers theyre about 1" now and growing

Nice! :good:

You planning on keeping or selling? I`m hoping mine are going to be delivered on Thursday :D :D

these are for keeps ,well as long as i have room for them theyre not going anywhere
my bristlenose have suddenly become rampant and ive now got 3 batches of fry :crazy:

How typical! :hyper: :lol: :lol:

Another listing for eBay ;)

dancake your caves are on there way to you 1st class delivery

Arrived yesterday in one piece. They look great in the tank but I need to do some furniture moving to place them properly. First fish to move in...... one of the Apistos. Who'd a thunk it!

Thanks very much.

hi
could you give me a price for 2 caves 180mm x 100mm x 100mm with one end left open including postage please.

hi is that 100mm wide 100mm tall 180mm long with one end open? if so the caves will be £7 for both but postage will be quite high as the caves are quite heavy so id say around £6-£7 for postage unless your close enought to sheffield to collect them

hi sorry to be a pain but i've been measuring up and i think they need to be slightly bigger 130mm wide 100mm tall and 180mm long with one end open, i would need them posting as well. :)

hi £4 each cave and postage will be £8.65 for both caves

hi thats fine i'll have the two caves then please, if you could pm me your details i'll get the money sorted out, is paypal ok ?
hi paypal is fine send payment to [email protected] please include a note saying what the payments for and also dont forget to add your address details
thanks tony

hi £4 each cave and postage will be £8.65 for both caves

hi thats fine i'll have the two caves then please, if you could pm me your details i'll get the money sorted out, is paypal ok ?
hi paypal is fine send payment to [email protected] please include a note saying what the payments for and also dont forget to add your address details
thanks tony

hi tony

money is on the way, thanks

regards dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back