Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks im glad to hear you and your fish are happy with the caves :good:
you know where i am if you want any more
i also make slate planters for use in aquariums and also slate reptile hides in various sizes
just message me for further details

bump
got some corner open caves available 125mm x 125mm x50mm with corner opening £2.75 each plus p+p
any others can be made to order

Hey
These look great! How much for 2-
1 about 4inches wide, 5 inches deep 2.5inches high
and the other one 3inches wide 4 deep and 2 high
Don't need a front closure on them and if possible need a slight overhang on them at the sides
Would need them posted too
Thanks!

so you want both sides to protrude out beyond the end of the top and bottom if so by how much?
i can do you these 2 for £11.50 posted to anywhere on uk mainland

Not very much, I am just going to attach something like moss on the top so is easier if there is a slight over hang to tie it too if that makes sense?
Im hoping it will be easy too attach it to the top with it being already 'glued' to something else! :)
If they are slightly smaller can we make it £10? I will have whatever size would fit in that price :) just on a slight budget setting up my new tank atm, unless I wait a few weeks for these but I love them :wub:

ill see what i can do for you :hey:
ill try and get them made up tommorow night and pop some pics on for you to see if theyre what your after
you can drill the slate with a small drill bit to feed the the fishing line/cotton through to hold the moss down with

Haha! ummm I don't have a drill :) Maybe my BF'd grandad does somewhere but hes old(er) and its hard for him to understand and Nooooooooo wy do I wanna risk breaking them!! haha! On the other hand, for a girl I'm not bad a DIY :)Look forward to seeing them!!!

right ive got these made up but i cant add pics until the camera charges up :crazy:
my apologies in the delay but ive been waiting for the aquarium sealant to arrive which took longer than normal
ill pop some pics on tommorow evening for you :good:

Thats fine.not in a rush as only just got new tank setup. Rather let it all settle and get the plants due this week.

pics of the caves for you
001-5.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-1.jpg

let me know what you think :good:

They look fantastic! Can't wait to get them all done up for my tank :)
I am going to have to wait a couple weeks though if that is ok! Got all the bills coming out on the 1st so got to make sure I have enough for them first. Unless I sell my other tank but I have been messed around by 3 people now, not just on here but ebay too! Getting fed up! Next friday should be ok to pay you if its ok with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back