Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOooo!! wow! these are wicked! I'll def like 1 please!
will have a good look at the pics and my tanks and work out what i would like and pm you
awesome!
:yahoo:

Thanx
Ben

let me know what you want and ill get in made up
im actually making a large order up today so if you let me know the size your after ill get it made up today for you

Hi ya mate, Been scratching my head, Trying to work out what i would like, Really like those massive multi ones, But think that would be a serious rearrange of tank life.

So you know the twin cave you had
175mm x 135mm x 45mm £3.00

Could you do one of them but add a single on top in the middle?
So kinda stepped pyramid shaped,
But the top one with a open door on both ends so you can see through,
Kinda just like putting a
square cave with closure on "top"
125mm x 125mm x 60mm £2.75

Plus can doors be square, Is for pleco's to live in.

Also would like one of these you did aswell please.

125mmx125mmx55mm corner opening cave £2.75

let us know
Thank you
Ben
:D

Hi ya mate, Been scratching my head, Trying to work out what i would like, Really like those massive multi ones, But think that would be a serious rearrange of tank life.

So you know the twin cave you had
175mm x 135mm x 45mm £3.00

Could you do one of them but add a single on top in the middle?
So kinda stepped pyramid shaped,
But the top one with a open door on both ends so you can see through,
Kinda just like putting a
square cave with closure on "top"
125mm x 125mm x 60mm £2.75

Plus can doors be square, Is for pleco's to live in.

Also would like one of these you did aswell please.

125mmx125mmx55mm corner opening cave £2.75

let us know
Thank you
Ben

hi ben yes i can do the twin cave with an open both end cave on top it will be £4
what size cave do you want on the top? is 50mm x 50mm x 100mm long any good?,and when you say make the doors square what size openings do you require? if this is for bristlenose plecs then ive a suitable twin cave ready that i can add the top cave onto
ive a corner cave made ready so thats no problem
post and packaging will be £6
let me know if the caves are what you want and ill get them sorted ready to post out once payment is received
thanks tony

hi ben yes i can do the twin cave with an open both end cave on top it will be £4
what size cave do you want on the top? is 50mm x 50mm x 100mm long any good?,and when you say make the doors square what size openings do you require? if this is for bristlenose plecs then ive a suitable twin cave ready that i can add the top cave onto
ive a corner cave made ready so thats no problem
post and packaging will be £6
let me know if the caves are what you want and ill get them sorted ready to post out once payment is received
thanks tony

Hi Tony, great thanx!
If you have it made already, wicked, we'll just go with that please! I have a few different plecs and cats in the same tank, so i'm sure it will get good use
so how much is total so far with p&p then?
will do paypal.

still thinking if i want one more aswell,,have you ever done any kinda of tall ones?

thanx again
Ben

hi Ben
ive a twin cave made up that ill add the top cave to this will be £4.00
the square cave with corner opening is £2.75
p+p is £6
when you say a tall cave how tall do you need one ive done 3 tier setups up to 12" tall but ive not done a single cave thats been over 4" tall as ive never been asked for one but if you have any ideas let me know them and ill see what i can do
thanks tony

ok great thank you very much, payment wise? paypal good? and is your addy the msn one on the first page?

Not really sure on the tall caves,, was the 3 tier £25 one you sold. 12" high, or was that another?

reason, have a space of about 7" length, 5" depth and height would be good around 10" in my big tank,
always been looking for something to add there, but as its kinda in the corner in front of filter and by heater and under cover from fake plants hanging off back glass
any thoughts?

thanx again
Ben

hi mate yes paypal is fine please send payment to [email protected] please dont forget to send me your address details
as for the corner cave your after i could do something to your dimensions what size caves would you need on each level?
the 3 tier cave setups are roughly 8" high give or take a little

Thanx Tony, Tell ya what, Let me order these first and i'll get back to you on the other idea soon.
Just ordered a load of new plants and picking up another tank next week, so prob gonna have a move around of my bits anyway,
so let me get settled in with them and i'll keep in mind the 3 tier. as it will be for a new cat / pleco tank anyhows
will pay for the others now!
thanx ever so much
can't wait to add them
Ben

no problem mate you know where i am when your ready for the corner setup
ill crack on with your caves tommorow and get them in the post to you on monday :good:

Wohoo!!! Caves arrived safe and sound today! Already in the tanks,..

Thank you so much! Love these! and seems like the fishes do to! Will def want another bigger one soon when i pick up my new tank, :good:
Will be in touch! Thanx again
Ben

And here's a couple of snaps on my phone of them

small tank
97b9ff18.jpg

big tank
6354958f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back