Skinny Ray

i was all out of prawns thats why i tried the silver sides i will have to get some tomorrow and some sort of carnivore pellets.finding worms in my garden is getting harder and harder i think they are boycotting it :lol: or i have wiped them out.thx for the good advice im well pleased its the first hurdle out the way :good: the only problem is my fire eel dont eat anything besides shrimp and worms and they are what i cant offer :/

i was all out of prawns thats why i tried the silver sides i will have to get some tomorrow and some sort of carnivore pellets.finding worms in my garden is getting harder and harder i think they are boycotting it :lol: or i have wiped them out.thx for the good advice im well pleased its the first hurdle out the way :good: the only problem is my fire eel dont eat anything besides shrimp and worms and they are what i cant offer :/

dont worrie about the fire eel they can go months without food it will eat when its hungry

she happily took the prawns in worm sauce. :sick: what a disgusting job it is to prepare.hopefully only have to do it a few more times

i was just feeding my clown knife prawns and guess who came over to have a munch :D no worm sauce :D
this is her having her first proper meal she polished off at least 15 prawns

Attachments

• rayprawn.JPG
    rayprawn.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 20
  • rayprawn2.JPG
    rayprawn2.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 21

Most reactions

Back