Shutting down.

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Well....only 2 weeks until moving day....almost all the tanks are sold and SO MANY fish have found new homes....not to mention how tired I am. :X

I am down to 2 running tanks, neither of them look good at the moment, the 180 is stripped with only half the fish and the 7 gallon has some babies in it along with some petricola and that's about it.

I have 3 tanks set up in the new city I am moving to (Saskatoon) with my O.B's, Yellows, Electric blues, multipunctatus and the hybrids in them....now the rest of the fish in the 180 are waiting for their car ride next week, was gonna go this weekend, but I think I will stick around and work on the house....maybe even sleep. :p

Anyway, you all know what my fish room looked like before, here it is now....boxes, rocks and plain mess. :/

P.S. Who wants to help me carry the 180? :flex:

Attachments

• shuttin_down.JPG
    shuttin_down.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 65
Before.

Attachments

• the_room_1.JPG
    the_room_1.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 66
Aw, that's no good! :sad:

Are you going to be getting more? I would not give up my tanks if I were moving, it must be really hard for you.

Good luck with the move, try not let it get you too stressed.

OMG!!!!! :eek:
You are moving!!!!!!!! Man do I feel for you! Holy Moly.........only HALF of your tanks!!! Ahhhhhh, was this a forced decision or voluntary? :/

Sheesh...........I can't wait to see the new place though! :hyper: ;)

wow... that a big change!

how far are you moving?

we'll be doing it in march but only about 10 miles (we'll be keeping all our setups)

good luck :nod:

I am moving 7 hours away....(east) Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to be exact. The first batch of fish are already there...without me :( (slinky is looking after them) I have reduced my population down to fit only into the 180 and 1-45 gallon....I may get more if the fish market needs me for breeding, but probably not for a long time....I would like to own a house of my own before I ever attempt to have as many tanks as I had. :/ Also, a helper would be nice...(of the girl variety :p )

Attachments

• the_sneak_hully_gully.gif
    the_sneak_hully_gully.gif
    75.8 KB · Views: 83
90 is gone.

Attachments

• 100_0236.JPG
    100_0236.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 49
YES.........HELPER GIRL!!!!! :hey: :hey: :hey: EH-HEM!!! :D

You are moving EAST!!!!! :eek: Why not SOUTH? Shouldn't you be looking for a place more SOUTH-ISH!! :p

Good luck with the move! I spotted the kitty in the last picture you posted! that's my favorite color cat!

She is a calico....and getting FAT!!! They are on expensive diet food now. :crazy:

Thank you....and she says "meow" :)

Thanks for the luck everyone...I am gonna need it, I think I have to do most of it myself, may have to ask for help moving the 180 from members from the local forum. :/

Attachments

• liza_666.JPG
    liza_666.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 49

Most reactions

Back