Show Me Your Car!

Heres mine!
DSC01504.jpg

used to run a '95 Range Rover LWB, outfitted for expedition.
now I get real depressed when I think about the US' dependence on oil, and the fact that we're willing to go to war with anyone who's got some...

...so now, this is my ride.....

Attachments

• SUC50067.JPG
    SUC50067.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 88
not a car but still has for wheels and a engine

van1.jpg

PICT0357.jpg

PICT0358.jpg

the van was free and allready handpainterd so i use it to advertise my web site that i run and own with 2 othere guys nai did the art work on the sides

have a ford capri that i was using for tramp drifting selling that on soon as its soon to be replaced

Here is my car:) 2004 Mach 1, just had my new 4:10 Gears put in and Im lovin it!!! Can spin the tires all the way up to 4th gear heheheh
DSC00847.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

ROFL at above poster, how about another sticker dude, I hear each sticker a ricer adds he gets an additional 15hp lol

ROFL at above poster, how about another sticker dude, I hear each sticker a ricer adds he gets an additional 15hp lol
lol I tried counting all of them but quit at 20 :D careful what you say though, there's a FMIC in that bumper.

Here's a pic. of where mine usually ends up. Stupid AWD=many "rides" on the flatbed
Picture499.jpg

And I know I already posted this, but imagine that shiny door all scraped to hell :angry: someone hit my car at school and took off and of course the cops aren't willing to do anything about it.
DSCF21731.jpg

Most reactions

Back