Would you put a shipwreck in a tank?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Already have one

• Total voters
I love it. Veyr cool.

Me wanty.

Yeah, I have a cheesey one in my goldfish tank. I couldn't do the expensive one sunk in the midst of the clown loaches (or sharks) that looks real with fish swimming in and out and moss growing over, so I did the silly thing with a no fishing goldfish sign, a sunken treasure ship on black Spectra Stone substrate, silly plastic plants, rubber colored stones, marbles and bubble screen for the 40 usg acrylic oranda tank. They would rather that I bought them a fresh bunch of plants every week. :lol:

It seems to me that wrecked ships, cars, ruins, etc. can be realistic although fanciful. They appeal to the imagination and for some the child in us. There's a story waiting to be told. Drunken skeletons are in a different catagory :beer:

Sunken ships don't exclude plants and a natural setting.

Looking forward to seeing your vision. :nod:

When it gets in your tank you have to get pics! That looks awsome! Not to bad for 100$ nice buy I might be looking on ebay for one sooner or later

SirMinion said:
So it's a hundred and twenty quid retail, what did it set you back as staff?
[snapback]862478[/snapback]​

I get 25% discount, you do the maths :) :p

I personally love shipwrecks. I do agree with the rest of you on the divers, clams, and Treasure chest, I do not like them.
I have a shipwreck in my tank, its one of those plastic ones, but I have one. Ill be replacing it with a larger one....... But they look very real and give good hiding places for fish. And I really like the way that they look really aged with all the greens and stuff.

SirMinion said:
So it's a hundred and twenty quid retail, what did it set you back as staff?
[snapback]862478[/snapback]​

I get 25% discount, you do the maths :) :p

thats why it is nice tho!

its not come tacky £9.99 job.

its a £100 fish tank ornament so it should look pretty good!

looks like they actually thought about the colours and stuff rather than some horrible bright colours that look tottaly unrealistic.

not a fan of the sunken ship thing. But, it is WAY better than the neon rocks and castles and crap you see in tanks these days. I had a sunken ship and my fish loved it. Got rid of it when I changed the tank over to sand though.

I have a sadly, worn down Pagoda my RTBS and Clown Loaches loved. I took it out when I redid the tank and moved the fish to a larger aquarium. I may stick it in the larger tank though since my fiancee likes it and I'm not using it anywhere else at the moment.

Tacky stuff still has a place. :p

Most reactions

Back