Shh...

Thanks guys :good: Yeah they do ship to Canada, the transhipper does, but there's only one transhipper for the whole of canada so shipping will have to be more I'll bet. You can always buy from people who ship bettas in from thailand and sell in the US, or US breeders.

Shipping tomorrow... :drool: Less than a week until I get them little buggers. Just watch, they'll refuse to breed :rolleyes: Lol, I'm gonna have a ton of threads for these fish, this one, when I get them, when I breed, for the fry. :lol: If only it would get warmer, my fishtanks are freezing and I think my power outlet will 'splode if I have a heater for each tank.

Congratulations on your win. They are both absolutely gorgeous. Perfect age for breeding.... you'll have fun! :nod:

I've waited this long... :lol: My kitties are keeping me at bay ;) With their looks... "mummy is going to get a fish and ignore me? :-( "

EDIT: But lol, I'm loking on aquabid like... gawh... I wish I'd bought that one :-( I've seen some really lovely, and really cheaper pair. But hopefully I'll get some pretty babies out of this. :) Anyone know what I'll get? Any chance for a marble? -likes marbles-

Yeah but I'll be stretched thin, considering we decided to take on ANOTHER foster family ;)

I'm really nervous, the transhipper hasn't contacted me and I've payed the microworm shipper and he hasn't responded. So far I don't like him. He completely forgot our adress the first time, and if I have bettas ready to breed and no microworms thanks to him, I'll be P'O BAD.

don't worry lol,Your just being nervous lol.You might get a little marbling becuase if you look on the pics they have little red dots.But i doubt you will get big marbling.If they have a good back ground you should get the same as the parents :good:

LOL I know, I'm always I worryer. :blink: In almost every situation in the very back of my mind I would only think of good things. :lol: I'm pessimistic/

I'm really nervous, the transhipper hasn't contacted me and I've payed the microworm shipper and he hasn't responded. So far I don't like him. He completely forgot our adress the first time, and if I have bettas ready to breed and no microworms thanks to him, I'll be P'O BAD.

The red dots look like a dalmation pattern, not marble. Although, some people think the two genes are related somehow. Dalmations keep the same spots and don't change, while marbles change constantly. Dalmation gene is dominant, so you'll probably get more dalmations. I LOVE dalmations! :drool:

I'm sure your fish and worms will arrive soon and in perfect shape :)

Lol me too, dalmations are awesome, kinda cool because they're more uncommon than marbles :wub: It's been four days in transport, how long can they survive?

Please update us all when they arrive - I almost feel like I've given birth to these fish myself :hyper: Can't wait to see pictures and I hope the breed successfully. I'm a new fish-keeper but from what I have been reading I think that I will get bettas. Just waiting for my tank to cycle (fishless). It is getting there, slowly...! :oh:

Hope it all works out for you! :fish:

Most reactions

Back