Shh...

Hee! :p lol, someone should have told me if she was.. puff... wahh.

Yeah I read it, don't really want to bother her too much though, I think I'll just ride it out until the betta breeder can get in contact with her.

I'm pissed! Victorea has not replied yet! That is very unproffesional. She's received two emails, and I sent her another asking where it was! If she doesn't reply by tomorrow night I'm going to go ahead and be rude, ask why the h*** she has not replied yet and that if she doesn't reply I want to know where she is and that I want my d*** fish back.

The betta shipper replied, he has not heard from Victorea either she's just M.I.A! He's now contacted "thai-co" but I have no idea what that it.

Lol, somehow I'm quite sure that Victorea has the fish.. she just for whatever reason is not replying.

maybe she likes um so much shes keepin them lol.Have you heard from her yet? Im in the uk and was thinking of getting some fish off ab.Would like to see if you get yours first though.

Nothing yet. I'm peeved. If there was storm that knocked out the power I would have known by news reports or we probably would have gotten the power knocked out too. Can't see why else, lol. Is anyone else shipping by Victorea? Is she replying? I know for sure she's also not replying to the shipper, as he told me, BTW what is Thai-Co?

Lol, somehow I'm quite sure that Victorea has the fish.. she just for whatever reason is not replying.

As I inferred in the beginning, I believe, transhippers often unpack and reacclimate the fish, making sure they are healthy and ready to go to the purchaser. It is one of the better practices of transhippers. Nevertheless, it would be common good business to hold the hand of a purchaser who is in distress and especially someone new to the experience. My best suppliers answer my concerns within hours and answer all my questions and concerns.

HODDY: It is illegal for you to have fish shipped to you in the UK from the USA, w/o lots of red tape and expense. There are some good suppliers in the UK. Let them take care of getting you the fish you want.

Yes but i will be doing it through someone with a full license to do so.So i willship them to him and he'll ship them to me.

Still waiting for an email... not sure what to do but hope she replies soon before my fish are too old to breed :rolleyes: It's depressing that that's actually seriousnly concerning me, though unless she keeps them for four months I don't think they'll be worn out...

Hehe, she could be scamming you and breeding them! Lets hope that there ok. Maybe she just got bombarded with a lot of fish orders

Well I emailed the guy and he replied like a half hour later, he said before Victorea went M.I.A she said they'd arrived safetly no disease no death, she asked for out contact information but after that she just stopped replying! So I'll send her another email maybe asking since she has the bettas if she'd like me to pay her, she could have overlooked me, but not very professional IMO.

Left her a message on her phone now, hopefully she'll get back to us... at least I know my fish are safe! :shifty:

Most reactions

Back