September 11th...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end I just hate politicians, they are self righteous, ignorant, and tactless and bear (in my oppinion) the ultimate responsibility for the current state of affairs.

SLC

I have to agree with you 100% and yes i understand that many coincidences seem somewhat farfetched but there are also some that if really thought about make sense, for example the fact that only 5 scenes of the pentagon attack were released even tho there were many more cameras around that would have caught the plane on tape, besides CNN is to worried about holywood (i.e. Anna Nicole... the funny thing is i forgot her name and turned on the tube and imagine that theres her name :p) Like i said i dont believe that our government was behind it but i believe that we havent quite got the whole story.

) Like i said i dont believe that our government was behind it but i believe that we havent quite got the whole story.

I agree.
We havent got the full story about diana yet either.

No-one has commented on the fact that certain images in the video have blatant superimposing of firemen and trucks, and some (not all) of the picture of the pentagon look alot like CGI...

I don't know alot about the whole conspiracy thing - but I do know that someone has spent alot of time producing videos like this to pose doubt in peoples minds!

I'm sorry, but, this is a very sensitive topic. I was at the 9/11 site...bussed down there as a standby MD. I will close this topic. If one of the mods wishes it open, feel free. SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back