Apollo looks like he is saying ' what an earth are you playing at Scot? '

He is a very handsome boy

Seffie x

hi peeps and seffie :)
take joleen
bathtime002.jpg

and add bradly
piggies079.jpg

wait ten weeks and you get georgy (bottom of pic)
052.jpg

wait 4 months and she turned in to
cuthburtandgeorgette012.jpg

finally add cuthbert
cuthburtandgeorgette008-1.jpg

and then (seffie) peeps, ten weeks after that bringing us up to today I got these and not been biased but one is really cracking colour wise for me guess which lol

georgysbabys294.jpg

and
georgysbabys297.jpg

enjoy regards scot

Both baby piggies are gorgeous but the top one is :drool: looks almost violet with a rosette on her/his head as well - so, it must be the top one :good:

Am I right :blush:

and the names...........?

That photo of bradley is cracking

Seffie x
ps good old Cuthbert, looks like he has really done a good job

Hi Seffie yeah you where right :)
its a lilac coronet that crest on his head gives away what breed he is

if hes a boy his show name will be sweet william if shes a girl Ive been told its sweet violet lol

as for cuthbert he has 2 new wives at the mo lol joleen and sally but I can deffo see georgy paying him another visit after resting if thats what they produce

regards

Hi well its been some time and I have three sows who refuse to give birth lol but this week I hope

I also have some new additions to my herd I now have texels and marino's both longhaired also just a different coat type.

here is baby lesley

newbies034.jpg

here is truffle and no I have not permed her its the way her coat grows :lol:

newbies036.jpg

and lastly I have branched out in to foxes these piggys have white bellys and eye rings that look like glasses
if you ask me

newbies041.jpg

newbies038.jpg

regards scot :)

OMG :hyper: I cant make up my mind which I love the most, Lesley is gorgeous but those Foxes, cool, I have never heard of them before Scot - whats their story?

Seffie x

Cute!! Here is a pic of some 12 hours old baby guinea pigs. They are Rex Roans. All 2 became show pigs and won them selves many awards!

babies.jpg

Well Elizabeth had her first litter yesterday and did rather well lol 3 babys all healthy and really chunky and steady on their legs already just I was not expecting 3 very different babys as she comes from pure silver agouti breeding as does the boar.

however she bettered herself with one baby a lovely solid well pleased

lizs24hoursold002.jpg

lizs24hoursold004.jpg

lizs24hoursold009.jpg

thanx for looking regards scot :)

Yes. I used to have a silver agouti rex. Board. I bred him with a red roan and got some stunning babies!

Most reactions

Back