Scots Pig Farm

:kana: they are finally here woo hoo and what a trio, gorgeous, not sure which I like the best, the silver aqouti or the solid :wub:

Well done Elizabeth :good:

Seffie x

cheers seffie the silver if a sow or boar will be a great use to the silver project
waitig for my 2 best silver sows to give birth as of 2 weeks ago lol will update soon as

scot :)

Ah you have a merino!!!! Adorable! Would be very interested in hearing how the coat is to look after in it's untrimmed state as i'm hopefully picking up a baby in the afternoon.

PS that solid piggy is the most yummiest colour :hyper:

Well peeps had a photo shoot of the 2 litters born this week, some of them did not want to playball though :lol:
anyway here are the 6

newbabies2010004.jpg

newbabies2010006.jpg

newbabies2010011.jpg

newbabies2010015.jpg

newbabies2010019.jpg

newbabies2010023.jpg

and georgys baby now 4 weeks :blush: called lilly

newbabies2010026.jpg

newbabies2010029.jpg

thanx for looking :)

regards scot

just a quick update lost a litter of 4 :(
however the other 2 litters are great growing well and looking promising here they are now between 1 and 2 weeks old

first off is gladys she will stay to help the lilac project and she never ever shuts up :lol:
babys12weeks005.jpg

next is orinoco not the most exciting colour but his coat will be the best to show so he is staying too :)
babys12weeks010.jpg

then we have rooney he is also staying for the silver lines :hey:
babys12weeks028.jpg

and lastly 2 little sows that will be joining a stud up north
babys12weeks016.jpg

babys12weeks020.jpg

and a little boar I am unsure what to do with
babys12weeks013.jpg

thanx for looking regards scot :good:

Hi peeps well its been some time..........
and the merino bug has bit me hard :lol: here are 2 eight week old sows enjoy :good:
heres shirly

marino007.jpg

marino006.jpg

and next is so far un named , ideas please :)

marino010.jpg

marino008.jpg

hope you like especially silver rabbit

regards scot :)

Thanx silver :blush:

heres a lilac argente I got this weekend also 8 weeks old to go with cuthbert my boar of the same colour

008-1.jpg

009.jpg

cheers, scot :good:

oh expecting some more litters this week, bring it on lol I love this time of year when they mow the lawns for me :lol:

Most reactions

Back