[Sale] 7X/15X Amazon Frogbit Plants (1+ Inches In Diameter)

Thanks very much :) Arrived safe and sound. Forgot to let the missus know that some plants were coming so they were on the side when i got it. haha. :lol:

Will definately be ordering some more in the future! :D

Excellent service.

Mine were brilliant too... Also received a care guide - such a nice touch! Highly recommended :good:

Thanks very much :) Arrived safe and sound. Forgot to let the missus know that some plants were coming so they were on the side when i got it. haha. :lol:

Will definately be ordering some more in the future! :D

Excellent service.

Great to hear the plants arrived safely. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Mine were brilliant too... Also received a care guide - such a nice touch! Highly recommended :good:

Many thanks for getting back to me :good: You are very welcome regarding the care instructions. Amazon Frogbit are quite hardly and tend to grow well in most tanks. As I may have mentioned earlier, these plants suck up so much nutrients I've noticed water quality visibly improves.

My plants arrived today, thanks very much! They're in great condition, hoping they will survive the attentions of the mollies, seem very interested in them! Also thanks for the care instructions :)

My plants arrived today, thanks very much! They're in great condition, hoping they will survive the attentions of the mollies, seem very interested in them! Also thanks for the care instructions :)

Many thanks for the feedback :good: Let's hope your mollies behave themselves :crazy:

Most reactions

Back