Rogues Gallery

this was a nice basketball wound i got :sick: ...teeth to the forehead kinda hurts

Attachments

• head_wound.jpg
    head_wound.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 65
here's one from a few years back--never mind the pose, inside joke with my buddies.

and i have no idea where the lipstick came from...

Attachments

• Cheers_with_da_boys_.jpg
    Cheers_with_da_boys_.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 68
last one i promise...

this is from last year from a trip i took to a sealife center in Alaska

Attachments

• seward.jpg
    seward.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 57
Ima post me again....just so you don't forget who I am :p

Attachments

• 100_3478.JPG
    100_3478.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 62
wOw tehre are soem cute guys n gals on here lol..who'da thunk it. B)

Here's a new, but very bad, pic of me. (after a trip to the chiroprator :p )

004.jpg

Maybe you guys can change my picture for me....Im with my ex-gf and thats just bad news !!! :lol:

This one should work ...thanks!

Attachments

• Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 60
I'm not sure if your going to be able to see part of my tat going up my side the pics kinda small.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 63
Michael Roth said:
I wouldn't call it 'girly looking,' but it did have a vague resemblance to the waterfall behind you :>
:lol:

All good looking people on here :nod: . Maybe we should change the name from "The Friendliest Forum Around" to "The Sexiest Forum Around"

P.T.

edit: A pic of me and my family, from left: Mum, Sis, Dad and me. BTW, my dad lent the robe from my cousin, he was actually wearing a tuxedo.

Attachments

• My_Family_2.jpg
    My_Family_2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 58
Figured it couldnt hurt to add my face to this as well. Picture is about a year old though, but hey!

Attachments

• Erised.JPG
    Erised.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 58
You aint gonna like the real answer, but its super fake and simply one of those things you can buy in the shop and stick in your hair to take it out the next day! ;)

This is what my real hair looks like, but its a very small pic and crap colours =/ Then again, right now its this weird colour red, so guess it doesnt really say much!)

Attachments

• Erised_2.JPG
    Erised_2.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 57
Well here's me after being away for a YEAR! :eek: And with who...........Reef God himself GT.......We are now married. :wub: Met on a Fish Forum, not this one, he was in the UK and I was in the USA. :hey:
Married and HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY living in the USA! :p
Hey freshmike! How are ya? :rofl:

Debs

Attachments

• Deb_and_GT_beach.jpg
    Deb_and_GT_beach.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 56
I guess it's about time I posted in here.

Some slightly older pictures from a fashion assignment [hence the amount of eyeliner]:
5.jpg

8.jpg

Hallowe'en, last October. I was Hermione Granger :D
oct30049.jpg

Can anyone post these to the user gallery for me?

William said:
Congratulations Debo and GT, what a way to meet!! I couldn't help notice that your location say's you are coming to Wales!! Why!! England is clearly so much better! Anyway have fun, get prepared for no snow and lots of rain!
William,
Thanks for pointing that out to me. We live in the USA! That packing for Wales was from last JUNE! yeah, what a way to meet. I know numerous people that have met on fish forums of all places! Speaking of snow.............................
How do you like this?
I took this a few weeks ago.
We've had at least another foot since then! -_-
Debs :p

Attachments

• winter_05_jan__8_.JPG
    winter_05_jan__8_.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 54

Most reactions

Back