Rogues Gallery

back of bucko, hmm well weve been married a wee while now, so give you a clue, ha is that a compliment or what did you exspect bud?this

back of bucko, hmm well weve been married a wee while now, so give you a clue, ha is that a compliment or what did you exspect bud?this

sorry mate it was a compliment about your wife cos she is very fine. I thought you'd be older and fatter lol so prob a compliment

oh you thought, well this was taken in 2002 so piled on a few pound's....spose id better put up a new pic :lol:
she is a real beautiful women and soooo inteligent aswell..

only face shot as could'nt get rest on, last time i went swimming
fatdive.jpg

oh you thought, well this was taken in 2002 so piled on a few pound's....spose id better put up a new pic :lol:
she is a real beautiful women and soooo inteligent aswell..

only face shot as could'nt get rest on, last time i went swimming
fatdive.jpg

wouldn't know if my wife was intelligent at the moment as she ain;t speaking to me, a facebook episode!!! going to be hard to get out of this one I tell thee!!!

doe's it involve female's by any chance :unsure:

yes a rather attractive female police officer but I'm innocent, trouble is cos I'm a lawyer all she says is " you get paid to lie so why should I believe you!!"

facebook is dangerous, we have a lad at work who know's a girl which is quite how do i say "village bike" she befriended me on facebook, missus went mental, as here photo's were a bit graphic

ta for the support!! lol :D

I've ironed my own shirts all week, had anything that takes 20 mins in the over for tea, pizza, kebab and chippy and nearly completed Grid on PS3 and done loads of water changes and rescaped all my tanks!!! Its amazing what you can get done when not speaking to the mrs!!! lol

I am jobless. So in my lack of employment I shall bore you yet again with my mug ( if you aren't sick of my avatar already) :

stuff282.jpg

Nelly stunning pic.

this is the only pic i can find on my phone with me and the better half, dont no wether thats a good thing or a bad thing. Bad pic as i had to reduce it to upload! And im pretty sure i was a tad tipsy! Hehe

Attachments

• Me_n_lou.jpg
    Me_n_lou.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 58

Most reactions

Back