Rogues Gallery

*bawls over Tokis' hair*

:( Got a hair cut Yesterday...not happy with it, to say the least (the girl didn't listen and cut too much ..I said 5" she cut off 10" instead..plus half my bangs :grr: :-( ).

100_2844.JPG

100_2850.JPG

I keep hoping if I keep looking at it..I'll start to like it lol...but no such luck as of yet.

no no reall...nice pictures Tokis...I love that skirt! *sneaks in and steals it* :lol:

*edit*
Went and had it re-cut...since the girl butchered the right side of my head :(. Now it's even shorter :-( ...I dunno why she cut off my bangs..when I specifically told her not to...but it's done...so this is as good as it gets.

100_2859.JPG

Why can't people ever listen?

This was during a show in high school

Me-Sam-Nicole-MK

Attachments

• cabaret.jpg
    cabaret.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 64
OK..here's the finished product lol...*yay*

100_2869.JPG

And here's a pic of Smiley, just because I thought she looked cute standing there (I brought her to work today)

100_2872.jpg

This is me and my Husband Kev on our wedding day:*) :*) :*)
Weddingday193.jpg

I was the happiest bride in the world that day :) only 19 days before this was take Kev had a heart-attack and spent a good few days in the Cardiac Care Unit in the ICU. I thought for the first couple of days I was going to loose him...but 19 days later we married and are both working towards a long and happy life together :*) :*) :*)

And I love your hair it really does suit you :flowers:

and thats such a CUTE dog :)

me and my wife Judith, we are expecting our first baby in june 2006...the only two things that keep me going. I love them both all the way up to the sky. x x x

UsintheShipnov2004.jpg

and here is our baby....as you can see, the baby has its fathers nose, a 'Roman nose'....roman all over its face !! :lol:

Wiggler.jpg

Sadly Ive had my hair cut now...

haircut.jpg

well, to avoid a double-post, i'm commandeering my previous one! :lol:

my bf and i went to the park today to get some pics; i'm planning on finally cutting my hair off soon and i wanted some good piccys before it goes :byebye:

pica.jpg

look at the sweet ickle turtle attached to the bench...

--EDITED FOR SPACE--

Hi everyone.

Yov'e got a great forum here with loads of useful tips

Attachments

• fish_chat.jpg
    fish_chat.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 59
weeeee a highlighted meeeee (I'm so bored, if you can imagine :lol: )

Attachments

• 100_3096.JPG
    100_3096.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 66
That's me attached.

Sailing in Thailand - hence the windswept look and sunburn!
:lol:

Pity about the dodgy quality though, seeing as it's the only pic I have of me where I'm not pulling some sort of face:
:*)

Attachments

• Me__with_slight_sunburn__.jpg
    Me__with_slight_sunburn__.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 53
how did i miss this???? taken me ages to see you all :D :D
good to see everyone.
heres me..................i cant seem to find a pic of me anywhere without alcohol in my hand or nearby :*)
wonder why that could be???? :fun:ship_pub.jpg

I just sat and looked through these, I am amazed at how many of you are girls when I thought you were guys :lol:

Anyway.........

Waspy1.jpg

Of course this was Halloween, I was taking my "Baby Wasp" trick or treating.

Here we are lounging in the pool :) ah happy summers....

pool3.jpg

Most reactions

Back