Rogues Gallery

Here I am with my niece Elena and nephew Tommy and the ghosts in the house they live in.

P1010036.jpg

Booooooooored, my hair looks greasy :crazy: :S its not...just the wax in it and the camera making it look that way...honest ..Doing something dumb with my lips too o_O :p

anyway...I could use some sleep...but meh...my beds too far away -_-

Just in time for St. Patricks Day...

irishboys1.jpg

irishboys.jpg
\

:D hehe

do YOU have on YOUR green today? huh huh huh well do YA? :lol:

Just found this site. already been a great help with fishy problems. Im known as batman or Jim (real name). Big interests are birds bats badgers and just got into fish again. Here I am in sunny Derbyshire doing a stint of youth hosteling. Love wildlife and do lots of voluntary work to protect it.

Attachments

• batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 53
Me and my new Beau....I think he is just adorable :wub: ......he writes poems for me ...and he tells me all kinda sweet stuff .....he's just perfect imo. lol ( I might be slightly bias though)

meNjoshers03_26_05.jpg

But thanks...I love those shirts from Hot Topic..lol (but sorry guys...that's as much as you're gonna see lol B) )

:lol: yeah that guy in the back was a hoot...I got the picture and was like WFT who is this joker!

lol Sorry Opcn B) ...you still have your immagination sugar ;).

And what, ....do I look OLD or something :eek: ?

lol just kidding..I know I'm getting old....that's ok though....he is younger then me...he's 25 and I"m 28 :D . (but he's taller then me....he's 6'6" and I'm 5'7" heheh)

I agree Whiskers....I think if we post in this section, posting a picture that includes ourself should be required lol. (you can borrow the shirt..but I'll warn you..once you get drunk..I suggest wearing a bra...it doesn't stay "put" :lol: )

jennie007.jpg

lol I was in my early twenties....years ago :lol:....I wish I was now.

Thanks Gaya, I thinkhe's hot myself....he doesn't believe me though..he thinks he ugly. -_- I'll convince him eventually. lol somehow :shifty: Maybe I will show him this thread..and the compliments he's gotten lol.

meNjoshers04_02_05.jpg

Here's one of me, taken about two months ago. The slight redness around my left eye has now cleared up you'll be glad to hear.

ProleekBallykeel044sm.jpg

Most reactions

Back