Rogues Gallery

And with the hair up, which it always is when I leave the house

Attachments

• Picture_2.jpg
    Picture_2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 57
Hey, I took some new ones yesterday. My other one on this thread was 3 years old or something silly like that!!

Here's I am!

Me-27.jpg

and

b9fdbe29.jpg

I always have to be doing something stupid at the camera, otherwise I just feel stupid, unless someone else takes the photo when I'm not looking. :lol:

I got highlights done a few days ago..so thought i'd add i pic while i have them!

me96.jpg

EDIT: it looks like there is a bit where i dont have highlight!!...i do tho lol

Here's our family picture from last month.

Me, my husband Rodney & our 18 month old son Brodie.

Attachments

• fam2.jpg
    fam2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 47
Here's a pic from last weekend. I'm not at my loveliest, but the scenery's nice!

Attachments

• HPIM0559.JPG
    HPIM0559.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 51
And one af me last year with my really short hair. When my hair finally reaches the middle of my back I'll keep it that way for a bit - then back to this!

Attachments

• TMP35.JPG
    TMP35.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 46
I notice that, it was on 107, then 103 thought I'd altered a setting or summat, now 87?

Guessing that with User Gallery, Will is gradually removing it

Don't do it Will, PLEEEEASE, oh just thought I bet it's eating up the bandwidth though

The reason the Rogues Gallery has got smaller over the last couple of days is, in line with this policy...

>>>
what is going to happen is the non-picture posts are going to get deleted over a period. What will happen is the earlier pages will get cleared out, leaving the pictures. The new pictures with the raptuous adulations that follow will stay for a page or two then get pruned out.

The idea of the thread is, after all, to put a face to the name, not to pass comment on peoples appearance.
<<<

... posts without peoples pictures on posted between December 2003 and March 2004 were removed. This is a "work in progress" more will be deleted as and when time allows.

At this time, there is no plan to get rid of RG.

Thought id post my picture on here :D ....maybe someone can put it into the user gallery for me :D

Me and my girlfriend :)

Attachments

• Picture_059.jpg
    Picture_059.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 44
Too much talking....not enough pictures...... :grr: :lol:

Attachments

• ROCK_.JPG
    ROCK_.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 51
heres a recent one of me

Attachments