Rogues Gallery

I supose I shoukd add myself to the ranks here. I apologize for the blurry photo I overcompressed the jpeg (but the mods will love me for it) and as for the photograph content well I dont think I'm very photogenic and I can't fake a smile (the irony of that situation is that I'm always smileing unless I'm in front of a camera) :dunno:

Attachments

• Cap0039.jpg
    Cap0039.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 71
FINALLY!
silly me,:p
i didn't save my pic as a jpeg :whistle:
here i am.......... :hyper:
drumroll.............

:*

EDIT: and no, i'm not 12!
once again i'm 19 ;)

Attachments

• Chelsey_and_babies.JPG
    Chelsey_and_babies.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 86
heres a really bad pic of me i just walked in the room and wasn't paying attention

Attachments

• Cnv0020.jpg
    Cnv0020.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 72
Too much pretty people. I can't stop drooling.

I have a picture that will help with that. Me in the morning. And this is a real one, my hair doesn't like me. And well, I don't have my contact lenses on... an I have my Snoopy t-shirt. It says "I love you".

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 63
:*) Thanks, you are all so sweet!

Silver you did a grreat job! :thumbs: :D

OK I could give another piece... for say... an unsmudged photo of Feline
In order to trade another puzzle of Adrinal, ok ........ *deep breathe*
Is that like a dangling earring I saw in the 1st puzzle? :huh:

And Itty!!! It's your turn now!!! B)

Attachments

• Karen_02_June_03_027a.jpg
    Karen_02_June_03_027a.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 76
Adrinal said:
OMG, so you are not beautiful all the time???

You know, this is the internet dream world where we can indeed have perfection ALL the time (when we are on) if we like :D
:D

True. None of you will propably never see me in real person anyway. But I want to look as I am, staring at the screen grumpily, having a bad hair day... Of, wait. Can I erase that picture from your minds? ;)

Well, when I was looking at your puzzles, I remembered a picture I made some time ago. Rainy one.

Attachments

• raining.jpg
    raining.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 59
This is me and my friend Barrett at Winter Park in Colorado. I am the one without the hat. See that little dot at the top of the mountain? Yep...thats the top of the ski lift. 12,060 feet of elevation. It is the very top peak of that ski resort...man it was crazy.

Attachments

• me_and_barrett2.jpg
    me_and_barrett2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 65
well heres me

Attachments

• abid.jpg
    abid.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 69
I'd post a pic of me... only I always seem to look moody in photos. Plus I aint half as pretty as half the other girls here :p

Oh well... I suppose I can show this one.
Taken a while back with a rubbish camera. Gotta love my coat though - it must be the only leather trenchcoat in the world held together with safety pins :lol:

Attachments

• meandthehobotrenchcoat.JPG
    meandthehobotrenchcoat.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 65
Hi Guys, dont know if this will work, but here is a pic of me and my fiancee Louise, she luuurves fish :wub: :wub: (but hates the taste, she adds)

Taken about 3 1/2 mins ago :lol:
:*)
Mark and Louise :)

Attachments

• Picture_6.jpg
    Picture_6.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 58

Most reactions

Back