Rogues Gallery

Here is that other guitar of mine....Ibanez S370...it happens to be purple B)

Attachments

• guitar2.jpg
    guitar2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 58
I posted way back on page 10 or something but I found this pic out the other day.
Its from about 1999 at the Sound Republic in London, It was our showcase gig the night after we signed to epic records. We were called "Waif" and we were doing the circuit with coldplay and starsailor (hate name droppers). We recorded our first album but we got hacked off with certain things (another story).
I had some kind of something that made me just copyright all of my stuff and split the band and I have only just started talking to the guys again, the whole event really hurt us but now I have explained myself they have forgiven me and they are all doing really well in there own right,
Kev (bass) has started his own record label that deals with electronica (golden boy, aphex twin and such), Liam(drums) is just finishing his filmschool degree, Neddy (guitar) I dont know what happened to him actually and Greg (guitar) is a web designer and the two of us are going to get down to some writing soon.
Anyway I love this pic, I'm nearest to you on vocals and (for the muso's) my Takamine EF series.

Attachments

• edit.JPG
    edit.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 53
Hi Guys ! Thought I would crash the party !

I'm the one in the hat (not in the shell - thats harvey the hermit)

Jay

Attachments

• DSCF0082.JPG
    DSCF0082.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 65
Here's a picture of me! This was taken when I was 15 years old...now I'm sixteen! :D

Attachments

• Sasha.jpg
    Sasha.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 55
I thought it was time to post a picture of my and my good buddy just chillin.....I'm not the one on the float :p

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 58
Seeing if this will work This is a pic of me and my daughter.

Rick 8)

Attachments

• Mariah_and_Me.jpg
    Mariah_and_Me.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 62
Mine disappeared :(

So here it is again...
(I now have shaved head, more of a goatee and less spots... Oh yeah - and I spat the apple out because it got bad!)

Attachments

• P7280023.jpg
    P7280023.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 54

Most reactions

Back