Rogue Pet Gallery

I just looked it up - it is an English word meaning:

Small doll
gunnell of a ship
an endearment

So, it was the endearment one I wanted to use :p would be rude to describe those lovely dogs as looking like the bottom of a boat :lol:

Seffie x

I'll have to upgrade to Microsoft 7.... But .... don't you think this post by Bettafish is just Poppets??... and it deserves to be nominated.... such a nice open faced kitten... I nominate it unconditionally!

don't you think this post by Bettafish is just Poppets??... and it deserves to be nominated.... such a nice open faced kitten... I nominate it unconditionally!

Ah, PrincessCoral is sitting next to me and went ahhhh - so you can take it that she seconds bettas cat

Seffie x

don't you think this post by Bettafish is just Poppets??... and it deserves to be nominated.... such a nice open faced kitten... I nominate it unconditionally!

Ah, PrincessCoral is sitting next to me and went ahhhh - so you can take it that she seconds bettas cat

Seffie x

Betta fish!!... you have some work to do... move your lovely (open faced) kitten from here into the December POTM nominations with a link to this topic and the cat's name!

Here is a 1 year old pic of our now 2 year old French Bulldog, but she was full grown then and looks absolutely the same now.

fatassdog.jpg

Her name is Simone (pronounced "S'moan", not "Simon"), she was named after Simone on Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, my favorite movie growing up.

now she ^^^ is a nice wee dog POTM nomination from me
regards

Thanks!

I'm newly registered to this site, a long time lurker, but even still I've never really ventured down here before, so I'm not sure how the POTM works yet.

Appreciate it!

Since I have one nomination, I might post a couple more pics then.

all you need to do is get a seconder to my nomination then it goes to the vote for that month
scot :)

my Puppy Mishka

P1000245.jpg

My cats Gizmo and Tazz (sisters)Tazz is white.

P1000630.jpg

P1000621.jpg

This is my old dog Cromwell with Tazz sadley cromwell passed away in March 2009 :-(

P1000235.jpg

I will most certainly second Simone for POTM - so as Ludwig would say :blush: 'move the photo on over to POTM thread' :good: :p

Seffie x

I will most certainly second Simone for POTM - so as Ludwig would say :blush: 'move the photo on over to POTM thread' :good: :p

Seffie x

Since nork... (ex Terry) is a new member and does not know all the procedures...... I will be honoured to do the move for him!

Ah ha, Ludwig I already nominated Minnieme's photo in 'sleeping dogs' thread, so looks like she has two nominations now - :kana:

Bet you are pleased Minnieme - is she a family dog? your dad (Gandalf) will be pleased too :good:

Seffie x

Most reactions

Back