Ricordea florida

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If anyone knows a cheaper outlet in the UK for Rics can you pm me (Hoping against Hope)

:D :D

I could try and ship some, but, how does that work with customs and wouldn't it be just as expensive? SH

I think it would be expensive to ship and I wouldnt think costoms would allow them through

I am visiting NY in 10 days time & did think of taking some back but really dont think it would be Poss.

Just have to rely on getting the odd free/cheap frag from other reefer eh

Thanks for the offer

well..weather is nice right now....we just passed a heat wave. Do you check out the shops here when you come? I wonder how they are compared to 'over there'. Where in NY are you going? biz?SH

I'll be honest and say I am not orginising the trip, but know we will be very close the Empire State Building

:kana: :kana:

Del

Make sure you get big stacked corned beed sandwich and a big hot soft pretzel off the street carts. Have fun. SH

Cheers SH

I'll make sure of that

Del

I want one!

And less of this talk about partying, I can't afford it. I'm setting up a marine tank don't you know! -_-

I posted another daylight pic on my other spread..it is dividing already. SH

Stonker said:
I want one!

And less of this talk about partying, I can't afford it. I'm setting up a marine tank don't you know! -_-
Neither can I but arnt Credit Cards wonderfull things

Ignorance is Bliss

Just bought another tank at the weekend and have no cash to set it up and off on holiday, so will have to use the CC when I get back to get it going

Dont tell the wife

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My lips are sealed...if I add another tank...I'll be sleeping on the couch or my clothes will be thrown out the second story window. LOLOL SH

Chac said:
Stonker said:
I want one!

Neither can I but arnt Credit Cards wonderfull things

Ignorance is Bliss

Just bought another tank at the weekend and have no cash to set it up and off on holiday, so will have to use the CC when I get back to get it going

Dont tell the wife

:lol: :lol: :lol:
but.... won't she see a new tank? -_-

she has spotted the 4' tank in the living room now, and now I will need to start thinking about getting it setup - wheres that melted credit card gone

Instead of starting up a new thread, I'd thought I would just add some new pix. I've become quite fond of ricordea. Relatively easy to keep and they just have great color in the tank. Thought I'd post some pictures of my blue and orange 'rics' splitting. SH

IMGP1478.jpg

nano88.jpg

Most reactions

Back