Rena 2 Metre Tank Complete Setup Sold Sold

ozzy47

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I am selling pride and joy, this rena 2metre tank is beautiful. i no longer have the time to maintain to the standards i like. It is just over 12 months old andcost £1500 just for the tank and stand but i am including the gravel loads of bogwwod approx 15-20pieces, large pebbles, rena xp4 filter still under guarentee only 2 months old, 2 rena 300w heaters, there are4 tubesin the top giving a stunning effect when litup, air pump for bubble wall whatever you choose, hydor internal filter for circulation and a bit of help with filtration not that the xp4 needs any help.the back of the tank has been painted black which really makes your fish stand out and saves any backing needed. although if you wish this can easily be removed as its ony blackboard paint so will come off very easily. the tank was drilled at one end when i ran a sump but these holes have been covered and sealed and the tank is as water tight as the day we bought it. this is a bargain and the exact measurments are as follows
57" high including stand
20" back to front
79" long
plenty of cupboard space underneath and 2 drawers this really is a stunning piece of furniture and real eye catcher and talking point

PLEASE IGNORE THE COVER ACROSS THE BOTTOM MY WIFE KEEPS THAT THERE TO HIDE THE ALL THE PAPERWORK KEPT UNDER THERE

£500 O.N.O

Most reactions

Back