Red Pair

They're embracing at the moment :) She is ripped up like you wouldn't believe :blink: What goes around comes around I suppose -_- I got some pictures, but I left the camera out in the fishroom and it is so dark outside, I'm not making another trip out tonight :-(

Sorrell said:
They're embracing at the moment :)
Yay! How exciting! I hope everything turns out okay for you. I'd DEFINATELY be interested in some babies from that pair if/when you sell them! They're beautiful.

Well, these pictures are cruddy, but I didn't want to bother them too much and I think you can see enough of what was going on :unsure:

Here's an embrace :wub:

Attachments

• embrace.JPG
    embrace.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 22
Here's how she looked right before they started, she's now out and in salt, stresscoat, bettamax, and has a tummy full of food and not eggs now :p

:crazy:

Attachments

• rips.JPG
    rips.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 27
Here's Daddy this morning under the nest, he kinda clumped the eggs in the corner :)

Attachments

• bill_nest.JPG
    bill_nest.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 31
:wub: beautiful fish...i love the male, I wish I could breed them but I don't have the time..at least right now. :)

Whoo-hoo, we've got eggs! :flex: :hyper: :thumbs:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we see some sweet little fry for Sorrell to love over the winter. I have a good feeling about this one. :thumbs:

Good Luck Sorell!

I really like ur male...And that little... :grr:

I miss wrigley so much.... :-(

But shes getting her Just-Desserts

Sorry for me hurting ur feelings in the last topic... :flowers:

I hope they hatch! :thumbs:

She'll heal up from those tears in not time, I've had MUCH worse and they do fine :) Congrats on the spawn, gl getting healthy fry :) I can't wait to see them!

Linda

awwww,go daddy,go!!! :wub: :wub: :hyper: It's funny how different you feel about them when they're successful. It's kinda like you want to put them on a pedastal or something :lol:

wuvmybetta said:
awwww,go daddy,go!!! :wub: :wub: :hyper: It's funny how different you feel about them when they're successful. It's kinda like you want to put them on a pedastal or something :lol:
That is so true :lol: Up till this point I have swore at this girl everyday since Wrigley, and then of course her name isn't exactly a term of endearment :look: Now this morning when I went to pull her out, I was sitting there saying, "C'mon sweetheart, lets get you in some betta koolaid" :wub:

He's still guarding his nest and keeping it arranged. Cracks me up how they redecorate it throughout the spawn. He had a decent nest on day 1, it covered the entire cup and overflowed on day 2, and then right before they started he cut it down to how it is now, goofball :p

shrks1fan said:
She'll heal up from those tears in not time, I've had MUCH worse and they do fine :) Congrats on the spawn, gl getting healthy fry :) I can't wait to see them!

Linda
I know she'll be fine, she's back to her old aggro self flaring at her neighbors on girly row :rolleyes: I was just paranoid because I lost my Jim Sonnier black girl two weeks ago (?) she hardly had a mark on her, so I was a little shocked. She died while she was revased too...really odd and sad :sad:

So anyway even though until last night i didn't even like this fish :grr: I was just a little more protective then usual :p

:look: Talking to myself :whistle: I just had to say I am absolutely smitten with him right now :wub: He is working so hard rearranging just how he wants it, he's moved them twice in the last hour and is so gentle :-( :wub: Sorry, I'm just all twitterpated :blush:

Went back out there, eh? :p I love when they move the nest too - so cute. :wub: Spazz would do that - once all the eggs were in the nest after spawning, he would build a new one and move them all. Crazy dudes. :lol:

Most reactions

Back